Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DEL) Xandrya the Bard
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=15687&mesg_id=15697
15697, RE: (DEL) Xandrya the Bard
Posted by Kalmah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really, I wasn't going to have you multi-killed. I do not believe in that, for that takes away any semblance of RP. It becomes solely hack and slash. In fact, if you had remained alive I would have liked to see what your charcacter became. My character is becoming mightily interesting, but I cannot reveal much here.

But, come to think about it, you had no real chance to finish the development of your character, with or without the Empire. Now you can move on with your experiences and make a decent shot for Hero!

As of yet, many of our friends have turned against me. I think they may have gotten too much information here, instead of letting my character try and manipulate them. Your words kind of took a step out of RPing the reasons. But, that is alright.

Good news is, I will probably not be able to control all of this hatred directed towards me. Well, perhaps I will. Time will tell.
And most definitely come to Ireland (or Scotland, I guess *mutters*) Beautiful, friendly.

Erin go Braugh!