Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectImmortals
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=135546&mesg_id=135556
135556, Immortals
Posted by Oliopterix Ragplume on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Emnon:
You provided this character’s first meaningful interaction by letting me buy Malkoth’s shop during your global quest. That established Oli’s roleplay as a businessman willing to work the underbelly of society, including all the Imperials whose donations I financed in a bid to buy favor and to sow competition between the sects.

Panmorne:
Wow, oh wow do I wish I could roleplay as well as you. To TPB Panmorne, you breathe such wonderful life into this character that I could sit at your feet for hours to watch and learn from you. I try, but you think well on your feet and type hella fast, and I felt such a dolt in our interactions. Your presence for the village was a strong enough influence I would have considered immorting Oli just to listen to you chat over immt.

I would like to say more about our RP, but as there are several things going on in-game right now even after my death, I’ll just have to say thank you for making cool things happen all through my character’s life.