Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectMy first assassin in a looong time.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=122554&mesg_id=122579
122579, My first assassin in a looong time.
Posted by Crraya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Pretty sure you inducted me as Ruosti during a time where there really weren't many villagers running around (especially lowbies). Figured you took pity on my and gave me a relatively early induct.

And although I had a halfway-decent arial village assassin a few years back, I always thought it would be wise to try and learn from some of my elders.

And yeah, that Ceremonial staff became my play-thing for basically the remainder of my life (and was really the only other weapon I used besides village leader staff). I usually fought with claws... but I did use the staff to exploit vuln... and more importantly against people who don't know the weapon. Exploiting that is *huge*, so thanks for the reminder.

Ishuntal was a great char. Loved interacting with him. Kinda knew he was shady from the get-go and was going to give you a hard time to induct (though you would have eventually gotten in since I don't think I ever said "no" to anyone) ... and then when you were inducted without me, I knew I needed to keep a close eye on you.

You didn't let me down.