Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: As Llonevia
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=110886&mesg_id=111053
111053, RE: As Llonevia
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm sorry, I can't really recall who LLonevia was well enough (or the incident) to give you a specific answer.

My guess is you either harassed me, or harassed one of the Battleragers at the village sometime, maybe when we were defending. I am guessing you did this while a battlerager was wanted- seems you were a ranger trib? Salyeris would make a point that if anyone came hunting or interfering with us because we were criminals, we would come for you in return (one death and the matter was settled). Unless you were the vindicator or provost, Salyeris did not see it as a magistrate's duty to hunt criminals. You can't come to the ruins, skirmish with us (especially if we have an item and may be in a prolonged defense), then sit in the cities and think everything is fine and they'll let it go.

I don't recall running to any city to strike non-mage tribunals as a habit ever. If mages were around, that was different. That said, I would strike non enemies on rare occassion if there was a reason I saw first hand to do so, and one thing she did not care for was anyone aiding our enemies in anyway, even if it was a trib coming to hunt criminals. If I struck your character, I'm guessing that was the reason why. Sorry I guess?

Szzilizi was not my char, not sure what you would like me to say on that. If you're saying why didn't I boot him? I'd just say I'd need proof, not just words.