Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThat was one of my favorite fights in 990 hours.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=110886&mesg_id=110975
110975, That was one of my favorite fights in 990 hours.
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just remember being in the sewers, knowing you were both up there and thinking sweet, an invoker and shifter, I won't get lagged much so I think I can take them with a bit of luck. I'll wait out some things, renew all my stuff and go have some fun and hopefully get two mage kills. I mean, it's not like they're going to come after me here since they can't manacle or bring guards, so I'm safe waiting down here by the ladder.

And then you both charge me in the sewers and catch me not ready at all (don't think I had bane up even), vulture blinded me and you immolated me. Then he shifts and the ram started pounding on me. By the time I cured the blindness I was at maybe 500 hp, boneshattered and immolated and trying to figure out how the hell I was even going to survive, forget win.

I make a dash to the silverwood pond, and get run off before I can swim under (lessen that immolation and keeping the shifter out was what I needed) because I forgot to eat seaweed. End up bumbling with my inventory to get some seaweed with you two chasing me and attacking me while I'm burning alive and now have like 200 hp.

I make it to the pond, go under, you come in and go for it and I end up getting the kill on you because I bane that last spell and then I heal enough to go run off the shifter.

Stuff like that made playing a rager really fun, wish I logged things like that :)