Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Goodbyes
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=110886&mesg_id=110968
110968, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn I forgot the good version of me. Like I said, I knew I would forget people. You came so late in the chars life that you were not going to change her. You had a great char and I was curious to see what you could do so I brought you in untested.

I always said do what you believed in. Of course, I did the same and salyeris and ray stopped seeing eye to eye and sice you fawned over her there was bound to be a rift between us. I would not leave the village though, not for Iklahn or anyone else. And I saw ray and hers as enemies personally IC of course. mainly because sal felt deceived and cheated by an island god. She was to stubborn to yield or see things other than she did.

I think you would have liked early sal a lot more had you been around when she was just a rager :)

But she didn't go where anyone thought she would, not even me. I figured happy ending with Iklahn. Then realized I was the commander and for all the talk really we were never going to get to that end of the rainbow. So she got bitter and jaded because you flaunted all those things she was not going to have. And ultimately you did what I could not, you chose something over the village.

Hope you enjoy the end of your char kelarin, I still say you did a great job from an OOC pov. Shame sal was a bitch as you said and that I took her where her rp forced her to go.

See you in the fields