Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectSo long
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=110886&mesg_id=110961
110961, So long
Posted by Treyliu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Was glad to have a chance to speak with you a bit before you died. I only saw you fall twice in Treyliu's life that I can recall-- once to Darikir and I, and that last time. Obviously didn't realize you had mind problems until after the fact and hell, had I known you were going to kick the bucket I'd have looted more than one item! Ah well, as you said, "you can't take it with you when you go"...I was kinda starting to wonder if this might be coming soon.

I felt like I maybe almost beat you one-on-one out on the Dragon Sea that one time (before I died to the wyvern/Xasivus soon after), but then you flee underwater. You were exceptional with your timing, both offensively and defensively, and also sure managed to get some lucky evades when you really needed them. You gotta love that.

I interacted with you quite a bit earlier in your life with another character and also with Allysia in other incarnations. Well done; looking forward to your next char.