Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectDamn, I wish we had more time.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=110886&mesg_id=110950
110950, Damn, I wish we had more time.
Posted by Abiritha on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am very glad you chose me as your Drillmaster, maybe I can do what I can in the rites and take your place but I doubt it. Honestly if you didn't choose me as Drillmaster, I don't think I would leader. I still am a newb though I've been playing for probably five years on and off.

I wanted to be there for your passing, because to Abiritha, you were
more than just a commander of course, even though the wicked, ripping heart out of chest and eating drow rp was me, Abiritha still could consider you a friend, whatever that might be to a drow. You will be sincerely missed from her PoV and as a player also by me. Glad you gave me a chance but I probably won't be as deathful as you.

As Drillmaster, I will of course pass down quite a bit of your teachings as much as I can, while of course putting my own in. Though
I imagine with some people, in the rites i'll probably lose leadership because I'm just not as good as I'd like to be.

Anyways, great char, great interactions, and don't worry about the ashes, I just really wanted to murder the living F*** out of krunk and the rhyme jumping in really pissed me off. Blind and in wildenress with a bashing orc and a dip#### ambushing ranger made that kill so hard to obtain and I really wanted it, probably more than getting a tattoo and awesome imm love.