Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Salyeris Nimkerta the Strummer of Mahogany Heartstrings, Betrayer of Evermoon, Commander of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=110886&mesg_id=110936
110936, RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Salyeris Nimkerta the Strummer of Mahogany Heartstrings, Betrayer of Evermoon, Commander of Battle
Posted by The-me on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enemy, Commander, reluctant allies, so many different facets to the character that give the image of intense depth. I'm really looking forward to the role, and to see how many times you got me over various incarnations. I could tell pretty much straight off who you were and I dont think it was much of a surprise to anyone lol. However it was a fresh persona, I digged the more evil vibe as time went on, battle hardened and some what callous, with Kharrik we had some brutal times and lots of noobish villagers learning the ropes, so over time it was more of a shrug when someone burned through fast. Seeing how well you did makes me cringe at what you could have done with Harmonious equilibrium, *cough aber* in our fights or when we were fighting side by side I was always pleasantly surprised by your variety of tactics, and it added to the cunning war leader image. Oh yes and your fiends were horrible :) GLWYN - I hear battle is short a bard.