Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subject[OUTLANDER] Celise the Druidess of the Full Moon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=7181
7181, [OUTLANDER] Celise the Druidess of the Full Moon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Celise the Druidess of the Full Moon

Description

* Standing 43 inches tall this little female isn't the largest *
* one you have ever seen, nor is she the smallest one either. *
* Long silvery-white hair falls down to her shoulders where it *
* starts curling it self into a nice wave like pattern. Slim by *
* nature her body seems allmost as fragile as glass where she stands, *
* tho her light brown oak colored skin and and darkbrown eyes makes *
* her body look a little more sturdy, like that of a tree trunk perhaps.*
* Alltho her hands are quite delicate as such of the usuall female *
* gnomes, they have seen their fair share of hardships and work. *
* Here and there she has several small scars similar tho those you *
* might find on a youngster which has been crawling around on their *
* hands and knees in thorny bushes with little clothing. She looks *
* quite calm and relaxed where she standands, but her eyes seems to *
* say that she would be ready to sprint off at any sign of danger. *

Score

Level40SexfemaleRacegnome
EthosNeutralAlignNeutralClassdruid
Practices16Trains2HometownEmerald Forest
Exp338762To Level15838SphereFertility
Age mature, 190 years old (129 hours)
Hit Points472Mana865Movement600
Strength18Intelligence23Wisdom25
Dexterity20Constitution17Charisma18
Carry #7/31Carry Weight18 lb 15 oz  
Gold0Silver0Copper0
Wimpy0MoraleModerate  
Hitroll0Damroll1  
7209, Celise's Role Chapter 19

Role

Chapter 19

Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Heat
Added Tue Jul 19 04:41:00 2005 at level 1:

It has been 6 full moons since I put my mother to rest. I burried some rose seeds
over here just like she asked and thought me, so that the Godness could bring new
life from the old, and thus continue the circle of seasons. I remember us walking
in the woods together gathering plants both for food and for healing of various
injuries and infections. Usually we would stop by and visit the little squirrel
family which had taken up shelter not to far from ours. Sometimes during the fall
we would forage some nuts and berries if we noticed that they where a little short,
so that they would have a good winter and bring forth new life when spring came about.
But it has been a while since that now, and I do not know what become of them after I left.
My mother asked me to go seek out guidence from an old friend of hers which
was supposed to live right outside a large city, at the edge of the forest. She said
that if she ever passed away before I had learned all that she could teach that I was to
find him and he would help me to seek out the spirit of the mother, just as she once
had when she was a young woman. Her final words was "It's our duty as protecters of this
forest to both aid and be guided by the mother so that our lives will not be spendt
in vain when we could both to so much to make a difference." Soon now I will reach my
destination and I'm so excited that I can not wait.

7208, Celise's Role Chapter 18

Role

Chapter 18

Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Dark Shades
Added Wed Jul 20 03:32:01 2005 at level 7:

I traveled for a while in search of this druid in a forest outside the city
but I did not find him. Perhaps it was the wrong city, or even the wrong forest,
but I shall keep searching for him.
I also meet with a giant that looks like fire. Strange in his ways
and his heart is filled with darkness, tho I sense kindness within him.
Strange it is that there is such chaos inside a body, so I shall have to explore
the minds and thought of others a little more, to learn and grow.

7207, Celise's Role Chapter 17

Role

Chapter 17

Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Shadows
Added Wed Jul 20 09:20:14 2005 at level 7:

I finally found her, after a month of searching.
Turns out she had moved from her previous dwelling and had
taken up residence in another forest where she now sells healing herbs
to travelers. The sad news was that she was not sure where to seek out
the divine mother Amaranthe. She told me a legend of a raven in a maze
of fields. I will have to look for this raven as she said the raven
would know the way to the heart of the Godess

7206, Celise's Role Chapter 16

Role

Chapter 16

Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of Nature
Added Sat Jul 23 14:56:51 2005 at level 8:

Today I came a cross one of my forests and it was on fire !
I ran back and forth with what small containers of water I could find and fill
to put it out, but the flames eating their way through the trees and forest floor
fought with almost magical vigor. for 2 days I ran back and forth with mearly
a moments of sleep here and there so I would not faint. Finally after almost 2 days
the I managed to quell the hunger of the flames and drive them back, but
despite all my work, the forest, in ashes, burned, hurting, screaming inside my soul.
My mind broke down, my limbs buckled under me and my tears fell to the ground like
rain. I shall never forgive the one which did this to my forest, my foxes, my birds and beetles.
I swear, one day I shall execute mortal vengance upon the soul which did this.

7205, Celise's Role Chapter 15

Role

Chapter 15

Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Dark Shades
Added Mon Jul 25 15:23:32 2005 at level 14:

The strangest thing happened today. As I was searching for the mysterious raven
I came upon a giant of fire. Alltho I think he would rather crush me than speak with me
I asked him if he might have seen a raven sitting in a field somewhere.
As luck would have it, he had. He said that there was a raven with a strange spirit
Resting in a field just south of the city close to us, and that I might find what I was
seeking there. I ventured down into the field and after I while found the raven.
After looking around a bit and greeting the spirit of the mother I found my self in her
shrine. Blessed be the mother Amaranthe.

7204, Celise's Role Chapter 14

Role

Chapter 14

Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Long Shadows.
Added Tue Jul 26 08:31:31 2005 at level 16:

Today a cloud warrior named Muug took me into the forest north of Dagdan.
Deep inside the woods a mysterious orange glowing tree had sprung forth from the ground.
we watched it and pondered it for a while. I belive it to be a cocoon of sorts.
A life not yet fully grown into the from it will take when it is born.
Muug also gave me inspiering words and questions to ponder during our conversation.
I must ponder his words, and cherish his inspiration.
Alltho the divine mother seems to be sleeping now, I hope that I will be able to prove
my self worthy of her divine blessing. I shall follow my heart and heed my spirit and continue to travel.

7203, Celise's Role Chapter 13

Role

Chapter 13

Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Old Forces.
Added Thu Jul 28 04:08:40 2005 at level 21:

This has been the most wonderful week indeed it has.
First after speaking to Kjaet which is on a quest of redemption he whispered to me
and asked me to visit his Divine Lord Innises glade so that he might hear my prayers
of love for the Divine Mother Amaranthe. With a little guidence I managed to find his glade,
a wonderful ranger friend I have and another little friend Nurath with his drunken dwarven companion.
Then suddenly a seedling appeared almost like a divine will. The seedling was very very cute,
and I loved it right away, infact it looked so cute and yummy that I almost ate it. God riddance to me.
Coming to my senses I noticed the plant was ready to be buried and almost like a divine presence
it shared its wishes with me. Me and my good friend Azerix the Ranger ran as quickly as we could
to his home forest near the woodelves. He said that it would be best to plant it there, as it would be
safe from harm, and I agreed. Once we had planted the little seedling it was as if the whole forest
thanked me all at once, and my very spirit was touched by it. Truly this is a new chapter in my life
which I have no doubt will be a long and forfilling one. I would scribe down so much more,
like the songs I sing for my seedlings, or all the fun we had together, me, Azerix, Nurath and his
drunken dwarf friend, but that shall be a story for another time.

7202, Celise's Role Chapter 12

Role

Chapter 12

Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
Added Fri Jul 29 01:38:58 2005 at level 24:

In the past few days I noticed that that I could gain no new strength
At first I thought that perhaps something happened to my seedling which so kindly blessed me.
so I ventured back into the forest to look for it, but I could not find it. My anger and despair
knew no limit as I kept searching but could not find it. My ranger friend Azerix came to my rescue
and together we asked the wood elves and the elf king, but they remained silent.
It was then to my amazement I walked by the place I had planted it, and I saw a fully grown tree smiling at me.
My seedling, my wonderful wonderful seedling, was a seedling no more, but a large tall tree !
Blessed be the divine mother and Lord Innis for this great fortune of seeing my seedling grow up to be
big and strong.
I shall visit them both, and thank them as soon as I am able

7201, Celise's Role Chapter 11

Role

Chapter 11

Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Spring
Added Fri Jul 29 07:44:57 2005 at level 25:

I visited the shrine of the divine mother and the Lord Innis, with my prayers and gifts.
It seems that now when my seedling has grown into a tree the bond we share has reached its limit.
Altho I am quite a handy little seed planter now, I do not possess the inner strength of nature
to learn more than I already know of natures spirit. I hope that the Divine Mother gets
word of my devotion to her, and that perhaps the Great Lord Innis might find it in his grace
to whisper the mother of me while she sleeps.
Tho I will continue to travel and explore the world, and help my little seedlings
where ever they might be no matter what would happen in the future.

7200, Celise's Role Chapter 10

Role

Chapter 10

Outlanders
Added Sun Jul 31 02:04:42 2005 at level 28:

I have found my self being asked time and time again
if I am appart of something called the Outlanders. But I do not
really know who they are, but I think they might be connected
to what a ranger called the refuge, an group of beings from nature
which defend seedlings, trees and everything else in nature.
I will have to investigate this a little further as this sounds like
someone that might help me protect my seedlings better from those blasted fire fiends.
I will jot it down in my diary should I ever encounter them.

7199, Celise's Role Chapter 9

Role

Chapter 9

Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Heat
Added Sun Jul 31 02:33:37 2005 at level 28:

I talked to my friend Istalo today about these Outlanders. Apparently he know
quite a lot. He told me of the nightreavers who burn and ravage cities, and of the harbringers
which plant seeds and is blessed by the ancient mother to grow even stronger plants.
However burning and killing disturbes me very much if it is not done to protect something.
I have never used the mothers spirit to attack and kill anyone. Only have I call upon the destructive force
of her spirit if I had to protect something I love, like my friends, my seedlings and those which ravage my dear
forests. But those Harbringers, bringers of new life they intrigue me. Every since I can remember I have felt quite
alone when planting my seedlings, alltho I have meet several good friends during my travels which has helped me
very much, they do not seem to understand my seedlings and why I plant them. So I will seek out these Harbringers
to learn a little more about them. Perhaps they are like me, I hope they are.

7196, Celise's Role Chapter 6

Role

Chapter 6

15th of the Month of the Old Forces.
Added Wed Aug 3 11:09:09 2005 at level 32:

After the very horrifying meeting with what I thought was the Outlanders, I later discovered that
they are those which are called the nightreavers. The branch of the refuge tree which is the cone of the mother.
Little did I know before this that they are as savage and as unpredictable as a necromancer in a graveyard.
Tales of the harbringers death and the slumber of the sunwardens is even worse news to hear.
As the mother teaches there can not be a spring without summer, nor a fall without winter.
As such there can not be nightreavers without harbringers. As it is now the tree is totally out of balance.
I fear if the mother does not return soon, they will devour all, even the essence and gifts of the mother.
Should this ever come to pass, I shall take the ancient bone from them, and hide it here in her shrine.
So that balance will be restored until the divine mother returns once more to guide her children.

7198, Celise's Role Chapter 8

Role

Chapter 8

Confused
Added Sun Jul 31 13:54:12 2005 at level 30:

These last few weeks I have been traveling with different kind of people
trying to figure out why everything is like it is and why people feel they way they do.
Tho no matter where I go, someone thinks that it is wrong, so they yell at me and say that I have done
something wrong. But how do they recon people can learn, by not asking ?
I find it strange that people are so rude and unpolite for no reason, but I shall investigate this further.

7197, Celise's Role Chapter 7

Role

Chapter 7

Meeting with the Outlanders
Added Sun Jul 31 15:12:37 2005 at level 30:

I meet with the outlanders today, and what a sad meeting it was.
They would like to burn everything I fear, even the mother her self. And they do so
with pleasure. They even said that they would burn my seedlings, that they will burn any life.
They said that they would hurt the mother with their might and let her heal by her self.
That the divine mother would give power to such horrible creature is even worse.
I fear she gave her strength in good faith, and will be burned by the chaos in their nature.
For their spirits know nothing but destruction. How are they to heal anything if they only know how to destroy.
This is something I must ponder, and ponder well. For I will not let anyone blessed or not blessed kill
the seedlings of the mother. Cursed be all those who seek to destroy her, whom ever they may recive strength from.

7195, Celise's Role Chapter 5

Role

Chapter 5

The divine mother and her children
Added Fri Aug 5 02:41:35 2005 at level 33:

I have spent several moons doing different things now, but there are two things I feel I must scribe down.
The first is the tale of the changer of forms which calls him self Zoel. Seems the nightreavers got to him as well
They told him that his passion of saving bird was but a foolish and idiotic passion, and that he should
not care for such life which breeds worse than rabbits. By saying such they took away his spirit
and he became lost within him self. I meet him when he was sitting outside the mothers ancient tree
and tried to guide him back to his path, for a moment I thought I had succeeded but now it would seem
that he has adapted the ways of the nightreavers him self. I fear they turned him from his passion and molded
his very essence to fit that of a warrior of the mother. It might be alright tho, but for me the greatest of all sins
is that of the spirits which lies to their hearth, and choose to follow a path which their heart does not.
It was in such a spirit that I would find my self wanting nothing to do with the ancient guardians of the mother,
until the master druid of the huntress came to me. He spoke of the return of the harbringers, the sprouts of the
old branch springing back to life. And that soon they shall travel the lands of the mother once more.
It was in this spirit he sent me to learn how to walk from the forest of prosimy to the village of Udgaard
I do not know how to do that yet, and I am looking, but for now it is not my primary goal. I have my seedlings
to tend to, forests to save, life to heal and the mother to visit.

7194, Celise's Role Chapter 4

Role

Chapter 4

5th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
Added Sun Aug 7 10:20:55 2005 at level 36:

This has been a most interesting month that is for sure.
I have wandered the dream of the ancients, not the regular dreams when you sleep and then wake up when you want
but a dream given by a cat in a wagon, where you will walk around just like you would when you are awake.
inside this dream one might actually die if one is to attack one of the dream like figures inside it.
It is a long maze with many paths to certain death, but I had a guide in this dream. An outlander which was
seeking the blessings of several ancient powers. It would seem that he has found one of them. And soon he shall
find another. Me I just wish that the mother returns for there is chaos within the branches of her tree.
I also find my self once more unable to protect my seedlings as the maidens spirit is not strong enough within me.
but I hope and pray that the mother will return soon, and see all that her humble servant has done for her
while she has been sleeping. I have planted enough seeds to cover most of the lands in tall trees had it not
been for those which kill them. To my suprise even a branch of the outlanders kill the seedlings willingly.
I have scribed to this day about 4 books worth of information about the lands, the mother, the secrets and the likes.
which I will give to the children of the mother when my life is coming to and end. So that they may use the
knowledge already gathered to be able to work harder and safer for her until she finally returns to us in her
purest form to lead us all once again through all our endevours may they be good or bad.

7193, Celise's Role Chapter 3

Role

Chapter 3

Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
Added Tue Aug 9 02:37:03 2005 at level 38:

For a long while now I have wandered the lands of the mother, with new friends and old friends alike.
Sharing the knowledge of the mother with anyone willing to listen, I have made conjurers of fire demons
stop the summoning, I have made a thief protect the seedlings, and even a lawman asked his provorst if they could
include the life of the forest into their protection. I do know that this is not a solution to the problem
but as the fight slowly lingers on I do all which is in my power to at least lessen the damage inflicted upon the
mother. As for the other spirits, I have yet to meet one which walks in her light, which is all the more reason
for me to work harder and better so that everyone will know the true wonders which blesses her children.
In time, when the mother returns I hope to have gathered many more children to her divine spirit
and have brought all the little seedling life that is gnomisly possible to do into tall majestic trees

7192, Celise's Role Chapter 2

Role

Chapter 2

9th of the Month of the Dragon
Added Thu Aug 11 04:35:09 2005 at level 39:

I currently find my self wandering around quite confused from all the fuzz.
All the spirits I taught and all the life I planted, the work I put into my heart
seems to vanish right before my eyes into nothingness.
I find this to be a little strange as my path is much clearer now than it used to be.
I know now that just teaching other spirits whom ever they may be is not enough to save the divine mother
from the constant pain inflicted upon her. Nor is it enough to try and heal all the wounds as for each one
I heal two more will spring forth in another place. So some action must be taken to ensure her safety
That path is that of the Outlanders, to both protect, teach and fight for her. But as always I find it difficult
to understand why one will let the forest burn to burn the city, and why it is ok that the forest burns because the
city does as well. This does not make any sense to me, what so ever. none.
And this is the question I ponder quite a bit. Other than that I have old friends which are not like the others.
Whom I love very much. I wonder how our friendship will turn out in the years to come.
but that I shall scribe another day.

7191, Celise's Role Chapter 1

Role

Chapter 1

My true path
Added Fri Aug 12 05:29:18 2005 at level 39:

I have wondered far and wide and asked questions to almost every spirit I have meet
Most spirits walk the lands with no goal other than personal strength and have an empty mind.
I belive this is simply because they do not know any better, that they have not had the chance to learn.
Ever since I was young and first traveled to the druid my mother mentioned, my mind thirsted to learn
all that I could, about all that I could. and thus I have scribed down leafes upon leafes upon leafes of
information about everything from how to not get lost in a cursed land where every direction seems to be
the direction you came form. To matters of the heart, and the spirit. No two spirits are the same.
Spirits born to evil which almost seem like lightwalkers, and the other way around. Spirits with no goal
finding it in the simplest of things, and spirits with goals loosing it only to be lost and wander alone.
After pondering for almost a year now, I know that my place in this world will be that of teaching.
I will scribe down all that I can about everything I can and share it with the mothers children.
So that they may seek comfort, aid and reason within this knowledge. This will be the seeds I will plant.
This will be my contribution to the divine mother. I shall plant the seeds of knowledge, while I care for all her
children. Until she with beauty returns to us and guides us once more.

7190, Celise's Immortal Comments

Immortal Comments

Mon Jul 25 12:58:12 2005 by 'An Immortal' at level 8 (8 hrs):
An Immortal added 600 exp for: For saving a newbie, having a desc and role.

Wed Jul 27 13:05:08 2005 by 'An Immortal' at level 19 (19 hrs):
An Immortal added 350 exp for: Empowered to 21 after a little mini-quest and a lot of searching for Amaranthe as well as good role stuff.

Sun Jul 31 10:13:00 2005 by 'Amaranthe' at level 29 (55 hrs):
Dear me, girl... you manage to fit a LOT of writing on a "dry leaf with blueberry juice" ;)

Tue Aug 9 01:05:20 2005 by 'Amaranthe' at level 38 (96 hrs):
Praying to me from semi-random places instead of my shrine.

7189, Celise's Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

Total PK Wins  0
Total PK Assists  1
Average Group Size Per Kill  3.00

Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Holy Mother of Sissies

Average Group Size Per Death  1.29

Death's Ganked-O-Meter says: Murdered By The Self-Reliant

7188, Celise's PK Statistics

PK Statistics

PK Statistics

Total PK Wins  0 (0 at level 40)
Total PK Losses  7
Total Mob Deaths  9

PK Wins by Class

PK Wins by Cabal

PK Wins by Align
VS. Good  0
VS. Neutral  0
VS. Evil  0

PK Deaths by Class
VS. warrior  2
VS. anti-paladin  4
VS. berserker  1

PK Deaths by Cabal
VS. None  3
VS. EMPIRE  1
VS. TRIBUNAL  3

PK Deaths by Align
VS. Good  0
VS. Neutral  1
VS. Evil  6
7187, Celise's Cabal Powers List

Cabal Powers List

Level 15feral rage70%
Level 19trepidation70%
Level 23chameleon77%
Level 25beast call72%
7186, Celise's Supplication List

Supplication List

Supplication List

Level 1mend wounds100%
Level 2detect consecration79%
Level 2carapace92%
Level 3refresh99%
Level 4detect evil79%
Level 4detect good83%
Level 5detect invis97%
Level 6know alignment1%
Level 7earthquake89%
Level 8bless97%
Level 8infravision1%
Level 10control weather75%
Level 10moonbeam79%
Level 11create spring89%
Level 11serpentine staff75%
Level 12transmute metal to wood88%
Level 12protection from metals94%
Level 14call lightning75%
Level 15fly88%
Level 15armor of thorns75%
Level 16identify100%
Level 16water breathing83%
Level 17entangle86%
Level 17animism75%
Level 18fire seeds100%
Level 18forest haven75%
Level 19faerie fog80%
Level 19tsunami75%
Level 20treeform84%
Level 20whirling simoon77%
Level 21frenzy85%
Level 22thornheart76%
Level 23cancellation76%
Level 24spike growth95%
Level 25swarm of leeches75%
Level 26pass door82%
Level 28thorn86%
Level 29spores76%
Level 30heroes feast79%
Level 31plant growth75%
Level 32briartangle75%
Level 33liveoak75%
Level 34primordial vengeance75%
Level 35sunray79%
Level 40birdform75%
Level 41the hunt1%
Level 45bearform1%
7185, Celise's Skill List

Skill List

Level 1axe100%
Level 1mace100%
Level 1spear85%
Level 1staff86%
Level 1recall100%
Level 3dirt kicking78%
Level 5meditation100%
Level 9fast healing86%
Level 9pathfinding100%
Level 10herbal medicine86%
Level 11kick75%
Level 11trance100%
Level 11skin70%
Level 11harvest70%
Level 13quiet movement100%
Level 13forage91%
Level 14hand to hand90%
Level 15haggle1%
Level 15bark skin86%
Level 15herbal forage83%
Level 17shield cleave79%
Level 17pugil77%
Level 17strengthen71%
Level 20protection elements90%
Level 20shield block83%
Level 20pen1%
Level 23parry76%
Level 24second attack99%
Level 27ancient instincts56%
Level 30deadfall70%
Level 30subvert70%
Level 38call of the wild77%
7182, Celise's Statistics

Statistics

Experience Breakdown

Experience from Cabal raiding1000
Experience from Skill improvements7242
Experience from Exploration3800
Experience from Quests2730
Experience from Commerce88

Adventuring Statistics

Character Created  Tue Jul 19 04:37:10 2005
Quests Completed  6
Exploration Points Found  12
Bonus Experience from Immortals  950
(WANTED) Criminal  4 times
% of lifetime in the wilderness  74 %
% of lifetime in the cities  8 %
% of lifetime in the Inn of the Eternal Star  0 %
% of lifetime caballed  6 %
7184, Celise's Timeline

Timeline

Wed Jul 27 13:03:49 2005 at level 19 (19 hrs):
Empowered by Dalteric to level 21.

Wed Jul 27 13:40:32 2005 at level 20 (19 hrs):
Celise advanced to level 20

Fri Jul 29 13:20:20 2005 at level 26 (39 hrs):
Empowerment changed by Eshval to level 32.

Sun Jul 31 12:38:57 2005 at level 30 (55 hrs):
Celise advanced to level 30

Fri Aug 12 17:30:48 2005 at level 40 (119 hrs):
Celise advanced to level 40

Fri Aug 12 18:03:24 2005 at level 40 (119 hrs):
Celise moved to Emerald Forest (Outlander induction)

Fri Aug 12 18:03:24 2005 at level 40 (119 hrs):
Inducted into OUTLANDER by Skryth.

7183, Celise's Cabal Specifics

Cabal Specifics

Cabal Statistics

# of logins with their cabal item  3
# of logins without their cabal item  2
# of logouts with their cabal item  4
# of logouts without their cabal item  1
# of times they lost their cabal item  0
# of times they retrieved their cabal item  2