Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subject[FORTRESS] Ellainaraya Sal'a'nathrean the Legend of the Battlefield, Captain of the Brigade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=67648
67648, [FORTRESS] Ellainaraya Sal'a'nathrean the Legend of the Battlefield, Captain of the Brigade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Ellainaraya Sal'a'nathrean the Legend of the Battlefield, Captain of the Brigade

Description

Wavy locks of chestnut brown hair are kept from frazzled rebellion with two
simple cords, tipped with silver balls tied to a ponytail behind this
gorgeous, elven creatures face. Even though they have a flare of the stylish
the cords appear to be quite utilitarian considering the rest of her outfit.
She is dressed in very rugged and tactical clothing, covered in places with
various pieces of light armors. She is clearly dressed for life on the road
and adventure.

She is tall and slender but appears to be somewhat fit. She has smooth,
ivory colored skin. Her lustrous dark hair contrasts with her pale skin,
both of which are contrasted yet again by vibrant green eyes, the color of
tree leaves accented in sunlight. Her eyes are framed in smooth, arching
eyebrows that one can only guess are put to good use with a playful smile or
incredulous expression. Her face is attractive, and delicate and angular
in a manner common to high elves, complete with a dainty nose, thin lips and
well cared for teeth that enhance an already stunning face.

Score

Level51SexfemaleRaceelf
EthosChaoticAlignGoodClasswarrior
Practices7Trains1HometownVoralian City
Exp562709To Level20591SpherePassion
Age mature, 431 years old (267 hours)
Hit Points951Mana743Movement1159
Strength18Intelligence25Wisdom21
Dexterity23Constitution10Charisma16
Carry #0/38Carry Weight0 lb 0 oz  
Gold11Silver29Copper10
Wimpy183MoraleModerate  
Hitroll24Damroll35  
67675, Ellainaraya's Role Chapter 8

Role

Chapter 8

A return Letter
Added Sat Dec 7 09:48:59 2019 at level 51:

My dearest Ellainaraya,

I have received your letters to Hylluerian and while I did not wish to intrude upon your private
correspondence with him, I fear I had no choice. It is with a heavy heart that I write to you that
Hylluerian passed away. His knee had progressively gotten worse since you left and it caused him to
become relatively immobile. In the end he hobbled around on a crutch and the lack of activity caused his
health to wane. He took ill two winters back and was never able to fully recover and ended up
succumbing to it. I am sorry. Truly I am.

If you wish to pay your respects, he was interred in the Vale just east of the north end of the tranquil
stream. There is a group of Elm and Oak tree and you can find the house sigil carved into one of the oak
trees. That is where his body lay. All this was done at his request.

I wish you to know I am truly sorry for how insensitive your mother and I were to your true wishes and
feelings back before you left home. We both are. I hope you will forgive us for it. We still love you dearly
and I am ever so proud of you for following your heart. I used to daydream about what could have been
had I done the same in my youth, so please know that I am happy you have done it and that you are
well. I know that your duties for the Fortress of Light are righteous but also dangerous, so please take
care. Your mother and I do worry for your safety daily and miss you.

Love,

Father

67667, Ellainaraya's Immortal Comments

Immortal Comments

Wed Jan 22 21:09:03 2020 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (184 hrs):
An Immortal added 800 exp for: Visited parents and it was awkward. Showed restraint with Dhuzok and got Maran, then Captain. Fragged a goodie, were torn up about it, counseled by Bulonk, gained insight and will atone to the nomads.

Sat Feb 1 10:17:41 2020 by 'Korsgaard' at level 51 (206 hrs):
Told her to keep looking into the mystery of the cooshee spirit and think why it would be visiting her or others. Let her know about Aurew and to investigate further

Wed Feb 5 19:04:31 2020 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (214 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Role update about being haunted by shadow dogs, possibly because of all the goodie deaths. We're going to organize a discussion panel.

Wed Feb 5 19:54:36 2020 by 'Morius' at level 51 (214 hrs):
I was hoping to torment you since you came to my shrine, but you were honest instead of lying to save yourself. Disappointing, honesty is so dull.

Thu Feb 6 20:02:53 2020 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (218 hrs):
An Immortal added 300 exp for: Hosting the Conclave of the Light, despite a small turnout and some evil disruptions.

Fri Feb 7 12:44:46 2020 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (223 hrs):
An Immortal added 150 exp for: Good chat at the shrine re: Fort concerns, personal concerns.

Wed Feb 19 19:02:02 2020 by 'Korsgaard' at level 51 (247 hrs):
You requested glasses off an elf and gave them to a level 1? Bad form!

Wed Feb 19 21:49:29 2020 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (249 hrs):
An Immortal added 100 exp for: Chat in the shrine, talked about recent successes and concerns of our army, sent to come back with a story of fall and what it means to her.

67668, Ellainaraya's Role Chapter 1

Role

Chapter 1

Just A Chance?
Added Sat Oct 19 18:14:02 2019 at level 5:

All Ellainaraya wanted to be was a wizardess. Maybe an invoker or a transmuter. She just wasnt sure
yet. She wanted to study it all! But, no. It was not to be for fair Ellainaraya, noble born of the Darsylon
elven house of Sal'a'nathrean.

For upon reaching what the humans would consider the late teen years, just coming into the time to
begin studies in one's chosen life path, beautiful Ellainaraya caught the eye of Dunallarrean, a younger
son of the Elven king.

Dunallarrean was infatuated with Ellainaraya and his advances were aggressive. So arrogant that one!
His entitlement, impetuousness and egotism were an absolute turnoff for Ellainaraya. And the more she
put off Dunallarrean's advances the harder he tried.

Ellainaraya's parents were thrilled with the princes attention to her daughter and did all they could to
encourage her to be more receptive to him. They were good and loving parents, however, they were
also Elven nobles and were concerned with the status of their house and station within the Elven court.

Only Ellainaraya's uncle her favorite uncle seemed to take her side. He saw Elly, his nickname for her,
for what she was, a passionate and free-spirited, if maybe a bit stubborn, girl. He knew that she would
not be happy unless she could follow her heart, and this prince was clearly not where her heart lay.

Elly's uncle, named Hylluerian, was her fathers younger brother. Being a younger brother in the house
of Sal'a'nathrean, Hylluerian had become a warrior and had went off in his youth and fought as a Squire
for the Fortress in the war against evil before having to retire due to trick knee, while Elly's father had
become head of the noble house. He was ever so fun for Ellainaraya. He did not carry the same sense of
noble responsibility as Elly's parents did. He encouraged her free spirit and was ever a friend and
confidant. Elly loved to listen to his tales of adventure in his fight against evil and she too wished she
could one day fight as a wizardess in the wars against evil.

That is why it was him to whom she went crying on the day she found that she had rejected from
tutelage under the wizards of Darsylon. She couldnt believe it. She tested and she knew it went well but
they claimed she lacked the talent and was told she would not study as to be a wizardess. Soon after,
Dunallarrean approached her and offered to fix the problem for her, all she had to do was give him a
chance

67669, Ellainaraya's Role Chapter 2

Role

Chapter 2

A New Path
Added Sat Oct 19 18:17:22 2019 at level 5:

So there it was. The spoiled brat prince couldnt have what he wanted so he was going to ruin her life
over it. Elly was destroyed. Her parents were of no help because they approved of the prince's affections
and wanted her to return them. They saw it as her duty to her house and the opportunity of a lifetime to
join the royal family. Only her uncle consoled her.

There was something so wrong with the world it seemed to Elly. Why couldnt she be left to live her own
life as she chose? This kind of stuff wasnt supposed to happen in Darsylon. This all just felt so wrong to
her, what the prince had done to her. The elves were supposed to be a people of goodness, but, alas,
even they were not above the ambitions and pettiness of the politics of a royal court.

Hylluerian went to plead on behalf of Elly to the Elven king. Unfortunately, Hylluerian could not
outrightly accuse the prince of such base behavior and the King was not one to believe his son was
nothing less than a saint, so the King refused on the reasoning that rules were rules and he could not
make an exception for her if she truly failed the testing.

Sad and disheartened, Hylluerian returned to tell Elly there was nothing he could do for her. Or was
there? He could offer to train her as a warrior. It was not what she wished, he knew, it was not the
wizardess training she desired, but it was worth a shot. Strangely enough, she was open to the idea,
especially when he told her that there were elite warriors who used the mystical arts to enhance their
fighting abilities.

Elly took to the training with vigor. Perhaps it was her stubbornness and desire to spite the prince and
her parents for putting her in the position they did, or perhaps she deep down wanted to emulate her
uncle. It didnt matter to her. She found she enjoyed it and took to it with great passion. Plus, it offered
her something in life other than drab misery. After a year of training with her uncle she decided that the
world had more to offer than Darsylon did and she would follow in Hylluerians footsteps and travel to
Voralian city to seek out the Fortress of Light and the war against evil.

67670, Ellainaraya's Role Chapter 3

Role

Chapter 3

Letter to Hylluerian
Added Sat Oct 19 18:20:04 2019 at level 5:

Dearest Uncle -

I have made it through the Academy and taken up residence at the warrior's guild in Voralia City, as you
suggested. This has all been wondrously exciting. I've had my first taste of combat, destroying undead in
the Galadon graveyard. I even met the Marshall of the Fortress, a grizzled dwarf named Grunter. He told
me that anything worth doing isnt easy. Familiar words, don't you think, my dear uncle? It must be a
Fortress thing.

Please give my love to mother and father and tell them not to worry. And, by all means, tell them not to
blame you. This a dark time in the world and Im where I think I need to be. I'll not have my life dictated
to me by someone else. I must do what I feel is right, and this is it.

Love,

Elly

67671, Ellainaraya's Role Chapter 4

Role

Chapter 4

Letter from Hylluerian
Added Sat Oct 19 18:24:19 2019 at level 5:

Elly,

I am greatly pleased to hear that things have been going well for you. I've heard through my connections
that there is some trouble in Loch Grynmear. When you think you are strong enough you should go
investigate and see if you can aid those monks. They are good people and it would be good training for
you for the coming tests you will face against evil.

Your mother and father were quite upset when they found out that you left. You've even been the talk
of the court, as not many women of the high houses become warriors. Surprisingly though, your father
has been very outspoken publicly in your defense. He even slyly insulted the prince that earned a great
deal of snickering from the court. Something about menacing people with a sword he doesn't yet know
how to use... Anyhow, it's all been very scandalous, and, I must shamefully admit, quite exciting to
watch. I think your father is secretly proud of you for doing what you have done. I sometimes wonder if
he wishes he had the courage to live the life he wanted to. He used to be quite the swordsman back in
the day, you know. Back before the nobleman took over.

Stay strong, niece. Im always here for you. Write when you can.

Hylluerian

67672, Ellainaraya's Role Chapter 5

Role

Chapter 5

Letter to Hylluerian
Added Thu Nov 21 19:00:10 2019 at level 36:

Dearest Uncle,

I am sorry it has been so long since I've written. So much has been going on. While I have good news to
share with you I'm afraid it is tainted with bad news and am desperately in need of your advice and
counsel.

I have trained hard these past years and bloodied myself in the war against evil and even have earned a
place as a Squire within the Fortress, something you can be proud of, for certain. This all has come with
a heavy price to my heart, I'm afraid to say. The most terrible accident happened.

Shortly before I was inducted as a Squire I had been traveling with some companions and we were
fighting evil, corrupt guards in the arial city. One of my companions was a transmuter and during one of
our battles her magic went astray and struck an innocent bystander. The bystander retaliated and in the
chaos of combat I reacted thinking to save my companion and rescued her from that retaliation. The
bystander fell to us in the melee and was an innocent soul of the light. It was so horrible, uncle. I dont
know if you can fathom the depth of my despair after. Please tell me how I can make this right.

The Marshall Grunter, had a similar experience when he was younger and sympathetic to me and saw
my remorse as honest. He counseled me on how to move forward but I would love to hear your advice
as well. I dont think my heart will ever be repaired from this tragic accident. I only pray nothing like this
ever happens again.

Love,

Elly

67673, Ellainaraya's Role Chapter 6

Role

Chapter 6

Another Letter to Hylluerian (Pt 1)
Added Fri Dec 6 11:27:16 2019 at level 51:

Dearest Uncle,

I hope all is well. I must express a level of concern that I have not heard from you since my last letter,
especially considering the dreadful revelation of it and my plea to you for help.

I hope that perhaps it is something as simple as the letter getting lost in transit. Do rest assured that
things have been better since I wrote that letter. Time and experience have a way of helping an aching
heart. While I will never fully heal from that fateful day in AyrTrinil, I have managed to learn from the
experience and become better for it.

My days have been filled with my duties as a Squire to the Fort. Ive learned so much! Youll be ever so
pleased to know that I actually did that which you used to entice me to learn the skills of a warrior all
those years ago. I unlocked the Enigma of the Thirteen. It is wondrously fascinating! While there is still
so much to learn and experiment with it, I have found it fills a longing in my heart for that which was
taken from me by that dreadfully, spoiled brat of a prince. It has been quite useful in combat too. It isnt
an everyday tool but it has its niche uses and I think Ive even surprised some of my allies in the Fort as
to how useful it can be.

I have also taken up religion, which I credit your influence for much of it. Your encouragement of my
free spirit and decisions to follow my heart have led me to the teachings of the Lady Padwei. I have felt
her presence during my travels and even conversed on her teachings with a spirit animal. I am very
intrigued to continue down this path.

It seems to fit naturally with me, considering what happened with the prince. I have learned that
everyone desires freedom on some level, but not everyone can have it. The responsibility of freedom
dictates that one must be ready to be held accountable for their own actions. There are consequences
to freedom, and that is why it must be kept solely with the Light.

The wicked will pursue their goals and will do so at great cost to those around them. They do not care
for the consequences so long as they dont harm them personally. That is the difference. If I am to stop
them and protect those of the Light who cannot, it means I will most certainly be taking their freedom
away. I must weigh the consequences of those actions and act if the results best serve the Light. Serving
the Light is priority number one. One must take care though, for if serving the Light and others is not a
passion, they will become a slave to it and that would be an action that defeats the purpose. It is OK to
be a little selfish and enjoy some of those freedoms and pursue other passions, so long as it is not done
with wicked intent and harm to the innocent of the Light. For that is the purpose of all of it.

67674, Ellainaraya's Role Chapter 7

Role

Chapter 7

Another Letter to Hylluerian (pt 2)
Added Fri Dec 6 11:29:03 2019 at level 51:

As I write this, it almost sounds like a precarious balancing act between doing what is right, preserving
the freedoms of the innocent of the light, combating evil and not becoming what we fight, all while
enjoying the freedom for yourself. However, in my heart it does not feel like such a difficult task. It
seems to make sense. I only pray for guidance that I am truly acting correctly and in accordance with
these ideals.

This subject does raise a question. What do you know of Padweis Red Hunters? I am still very new to
this all and perhaps even still in the rudimentary stages of understanding but the stories of this esoteric
group of hers intrigue me, especially considering my duties within the Fort.

Do write soon so I know all is well.

Love,

Elly

P.S. I have found it amusing that my friends in the Fort tend to call me Ella, and not Elly as you do.
Perhaps that is well as it is special to you.

67666, Ellainaraya's Immortal Comments

Immortal Comments

Wed Oct 23 22:15:05 2019 by 'An Immortal' at level 14 (7 hrs):
An Immortal added 1500 exp for: We always wanted to be a mage but were sabotaged by a prince who was infatuated with us. Our ex-Maran uncle supported us and trained us a warrior instead.

Tue Nov 19 20:48:53 2019 by 'An Immortal' at level 33 (28 hrs):
An Immortal added 75 exp for: For rescuing some goblin slaves in Teth-Azeleth and delivering them savely to Cragstone, and further discussion about not pre-judging others.

Thu Nov 21 19:10:47 2019 by 'An Immortal' at level 36 (34 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: Letter to our uncle about becoming a squire and asking for advice after we accidentally fragged an innocent. Doh!

Wed Nov 27 11:33:48 2019 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (56 hrs):
An Immortal added 150 exp for: A chat with a coyote re: defining passion, that no good very bad day in Arial City, and freedom.

Fri Dec 6 13:52:22 2019 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (84 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: A letter to her uncle telling about her progressions. Unlocking the Enigma of the Thirteen, finding religion in Padwei, and serving the light.

Sat Dec 7 23:04:51 2019 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (93 hrs):
An Immortal added 400 exp for: We mourned our uncle's passing. One upshot is that we re-connected with our dad/parents. We miss them.

Thu Dec 12 14:35:53 2019 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (106 hrs):
An Immortal added 100 exp for: A chat about the secretiveness currently invading Fort, how seasons help us and her passion for duty.

Sat Dec 14 22:58:56 2019 by 'Korsgaard' at level 51 (112 hrs):
We have been cleansing the wicked for a while in the Fortress and exposed ourselves trying to find redemption for the liar Dhuzok, it's a good lesson learned, and fitting for a Maran. Well earned!

Sun Dec 15 14:19:03 2019 by 'Whiysdan' at level 51 (114 hrs):
I dig the following warcry: "Honor to Hylluerian! Arientir Dagor!" thumbsup!

Fri Dec 20 14:39:40 2019 by 'An Immortal' at level 51 (126 hrs):
An Immortal added 100 exp for: You're going to find the person who needs to remember joy the most and sit down with them in attempts to remind them of the good things in life.

Fri Dec 27 15:48:45 2019 by 'Padwei' at level 51 (132 hrs):
I know this is the kinder, gentler Fort but you're basically answering orc chieftain's questions about your gear like you're the next Alduk. He drinks elf blood, you know?

Fri Jan 10 10:58:16 2020 by 'Korsgaard' at level 51 (151 hrs):
Per the agreement with Aehwic, when another maran comes who possesses top notch qualities of maran and leadership, a new Captain will rise! Ellainaraya accepts! Well earned!

67676, Ellainaraya's Role Chapter 9

Role

Chapter 9

Remembrance
Added Sat Dec 7 13:47:53 2019 at level 51:

Ellainaraya was devastated by the news of her uncles passing. She cried for hours. What hurt the most
was that she never really got a chance to say goodbye. She always thought she would be back home and
see him again soon but the days, weeks, months and years went by with her being absorbed by her
duties to the Fortress and passion for living life.

Upon reading the letter from her father she purchased a flower arrangement from Allana in Tir-Talath
and a statue of a Phoenix from the dwarf Commander tasked with sieging the Mansion of Twilight and
went and held a memorial service by herself for Hylluerian. There she said her words and tried to make
her peace with his passing. She will likely return often to visit his memory and perhaps even look for
guidance when life gets rough.

The positive note to come out of the situation was that her father expressed his remorse for how things
worked out between them when she left. Perhaps this will re-open the doors to a relationship with her
parents again. She dreads the thought of never being able to see them again like what happened with
Hylluerian and is thankful they miss her, as she misses them.

67677, Ellainaraya's Role Chapter 10

Role

Chapter 10

Family
Added Mon Jan 20 19:38:01 2020 at level 51:

It took some time for Ellainaraya to muster the courage to go visit her parents, but she did several
months after her uncle died. She was still a Squire when she went to visit her parents and the meeting
was warm, but, somewhat awkward. It was clear that there was something of a divide between them,
no matter who many sentiments were exchanged. Elly was happy to see her parents, but, she could tell
that they wanted to talk to her about her life in the Fortress but were trying to not pry or be
overbearing. They were giving her space and freedom, to their own consternation. Elly suspected that
they hoped she would return home after some time as a Squire as her uncle had, having sowed her wild
oats, so to speak. Elly wouldnt be doing that and she was happy that they did not press the topic and
she had to have that discussion with them.

The parted after spending a day together and Elly promised she would return. She just hasnt yet.

67678, Ellainaraya's Role Chapter 11

Role

Chapter 11

Fortress - Maran and Captain
Added Mon Jan 20 19:39:35 2020 at level 51:

Not long after Elly visited her parents, her path crossed with a Duergar Villager named Dhuzok. She had
little knowledge of Dhuzok but he started speaking to her claiming that he sought Redemption to the
Light. Dhuzok even came to the Fortress making this proclamation. Elly spoke to him outside, without
raising arms against him, despite her suspicions to his sincerity. Everytime she tried to press some sort
of commitment to this claim out of him, he became evasive, but, she did not resort to violence. She
reasoned that if there was even a sliver of hope he was telling the truth she should not ruin that by
attacking him.

It turned out Dhuzok was lying, afterall. He was hoping to hunt Elladorious without being accosted by
her. Her prudence in the matter earned Lord Korsgaard to come down from the heavens and bestow the
Mantle of the Maran on her. The lesson of prudence here did not go unnoticed by Elly but neither did
she truly grasp how important and significant it really was.

Sometime passed and Elly was later named Captain of the Brigade for the aging Aehwic. Elly was
honored, surprised and a bit overwhelmed she was chosen. She accepted the duty and vowed to work
hard at it, which she did. That being said, she has had some stumbles along the way. Some were small
but others not so small, especially the dreadful incident with Siphani.

67679, Ellainaraya's Role Chapter 12

Role

Chapter 12

Siphani's Horrible Mistake
Added Mon Jan 20 19:42:14 2020 at level 51:

Captain Ellainaraya was battling the Imperials with the bard Squire Siphani. One of the imperials,
Ysforgul, was a fire giant swordsman, and a formidable one at that. Elly finally managed to get the upper
hand on Ysforgul and an Imperial Shaman and break the giant swordsmans Armageddon sword. The
two Imperials fled into Hamsah and Elly gave chase, trying to pincer Ysforgul at the healer before he
could heal up. Ysforgul fled and Elly tried again, and missed again, only this time Siphani sang a Vibrato
without paying attention to her surroundings.

A nomad healer was sitting against the wall of the temple and caught the brunt of the song and died
almost instantly. He was an innocent who lived in the light. Elly was mortified.

Elly vowed this would never happen to her again after the incident with Arlyssa and here she was back
in the very same position, only now she was Captain and had led the Squire into this mistake. While she
never drew any blood, as Captain she had a responsibility and should have prevented this. The lesson of
prudence was not so well heard, it seems.

Dark times followed, as Elly struggled with a myriad of emotions. She was very hurt and sad. She hurt for
the nomad and she hurt for Siphani and she knew how she felt. The whole situation was just awful. She
had to try to be strong and take lead as Captain, but was finding it hard to keep it together for the guilt
and sadness she bore.

67680, Ellainaraya's Role Chapter 13

Role

Chapter 13

Bulonk and Padwei's Guidance
Added Mon Jan 20 19:43:41 2020 at level 51:

It wasnt until Elly spoke with Cardinal Bulonk that she realized she was also trying to bury quite a lot of
anger. She was very angry that these things kept happening to her. Other peoples carelessness were
directly impacting her life, her soul and how she went about her duty to the Light. She recognized that
she was frustrated and angry and that revelation helped. Bulonk said it was natural and he was pleased
that she didnt act out in anger against Siphani and poured all the blame on her.

Elly also sought comfort and guidance from the Lady Padwei. Elly was mortified to learn that the nomad
was part of Padweis family. She learned quite a bit from Lady Padwei and came to understand that she
did have responsibility to bear and that amends needed to be made for the desert people. Elly needed
to bring Light to the places where it was darkest, especially if that darkness was there in part because of
her.

Lady Padwei also brought up the story of the Pallid Princess and lamented that the lessons learned from
that era were so easily forgotten. It was before Ellys time but she promised Padwei she would learn the
story from those old enough to have been around, such as the Marshall and former Captain.

67681, Ellainaraya's Role Chapter 14

Role

Chapter 14

Tale of the Pallid Princess
Added Mon Jan 20 19:46:03 2020 at level 51:

At Ellainarayas urging, Marshall Gruntner shared the story of the Pallid Princess with her and
Antaluvion. It was a tale that really struck Elly to her core. It emphasized the importance of bringing
Light and joy to the people of Thera and the Fortress. And, most importantly the lesson of Prudence was
reaffirmed. She recalled back to the day she earned the Maran mantle and the significance became so
clear she near felt a fool.

Gruntner gave his permission to relay the tale to Siphani to write down so it could be shared with
current and future generations. Elly would do this.

The tale also inspired Elly to get to work on spreading Light. She knew she had to do something for the
desert, first, so she went and visited Hurand, the leader of the nomads and made her apologies and
asked what she could do to help them out. She would be returning and doing what she could for them.

Elly has also started to see a few things in a different light. The tale and her personal events leading up
to the tale started to mean something more to her, as if she had found a deeper understanding of what
it meant to serve the Light, freedom and the Fortress. She is beginning to form some, what she thinks
are, very personal and profound insights into everything. She will be teaching this to young pledges and
squires and perhaps even writing some to publicize.

67682, Ellainaraya's Role Chapter 15

Role

Chapter 15

The Conclave
Added Wed Feb 5 18:31:27 2020 at level 51:

Times have been difficult within the Fortress. There has been a rash of innocent deaths and Ellainaraya
is feeling the weight of responsibility from it all, as Captain, her own history notwishstanding.

A shadowy Cooshee and shadowy Fox have been appearing to Ellainaraya. There is belief that the
Cooshee is possibly connected to the former Cardinal Aurew. The cooshee and fox generally vanish
quickly from sight and Ellainaraya is often unsure what they want from her. She has managed to follow
them a time or two and once the Cooshee spoke to her within the shrine of Rahsael. The words were
devastatingly hurtful and hard for Ellainaraya to hear.

The Cooshee seemed to blame Ellainaraya for her life and the lives of other innocents that have been
lost. It was hard for Ellainaraya to bear.

It is possible that this spirit may not be all it seems to be. It may be something else with wicked intent. It
has been speculated that Aurew would not act in such a way and be so accusatory. One thing is certain,
there is more to this spirit than the death of the innocents. That is either just a mere piece of a larger
picture, or is being used as leverage against Ellainaraya with the aim of demoralizing her.

Ellainaraya is also not sure if the Fox and Cooshee are one in the same. She just wishes she can learn
more, but, they often appear and disappear at will and leave her uncertain as to what do to about it. She
wishes she knew how to learn more or what these spirits are trying to get her to do.

Even if this isnt all about the carelessness of the Fortress, Ellainaraya still feels it is a problem. And one
she means to address. As a first step she has called a Conclave of the Light to discuss these relevant
issues with the Fortress, and possibly others of the Light.

67658, Ellainaraya's PK Wins

PK Wins

Dec 13, 2019|Lv 51|Voralian City|Isoq vs 2: <51> Ellainaraya (29%, chop), <51> Wotburd (70%)
Dec 15, 2019|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Sylvari vs 3: <51> Elladorius (30%), <51> Antaluvion (11%), <51> Ellainaraya (58%, disembowelment) *Disemboweled*
Dec 15, 2019|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Sylvari vs 2: <51> Bulonk (42%), <51> Ellainaraya (57%, chop)
Dec 15, 2019|Lv 51|Eil Shaeria|Isoq vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, brilliant radiance)
Dec 16, 2019|Lv 51|The Coastal Plains|Wargep vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, bleeding)
Dec 17, 2019|Lv 51|Galadon|Dhuzok vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, disembowelment) *Disemboweled*
Dec 17, 2019|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Tegerek vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, brilliant radiance)
Dec 20, 2019|Lv 51|Bramblefield Road|Mahle vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, searing light)
Dec 20, 2019|Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Durrah vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, chop)
Dec 27, 2019|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Sylvari vs 3: <51> Ellainaraya (61%, bleeding artery), <51> Illyria (21%), <51> Antaluvion (17%)
Dec 27, 2019|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Tegerek vs 2: <51> Ellainaraya (51%, parting blow), <51> Illyria (48%)
Dec 28, 2019|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Angaph vs 2: <51> Ellainaraya (59%, wrath), <51> Antaluvion (40%)
Jan 11, 2020|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Ysforgul vs 3: <51> Illyria (47%), <51> Siphani (26%, KB), <51> Ellainaraya (26%)
Jan 15, 2020|Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Darlof vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, brutal attack)
Jan 21, 2020|Lv 51|The Imperial Lands|Ysforgul vs 2: <51> Ellainaraya (28%, disembowelment), <51> Cabessudo (71%) *Disemboweled*
Jan 21, 2020|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Darlof vs 3: <44> Pipi (8%), <51> Cabessudo (46%), <51> Ellainaraya (45%, chop)
Jan 21, 2020|Lv 51|Voralian City|Pipi vs 5: <51> Xiqoanna (0%), <51> Ysforgul (70%, slash), <51> Darlof (0%), <51> Inaj (14%), <51> Ellainaraya (14%)
Jan 27, 2020|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Ysforgul vs 2: <51> Ellainaraya (22%, disembowelment), <51> Gruntner (77%) *Disemboweled*
Jan 28, 2020|Lv 51|Shepherd's Row|Ysforgul vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, searing light)
Jan 31, 2020|Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|Darlof vs 2: <46> Valiralur (33%), <51> Ellainaraya (66%, brilliant radiance)
Feb 1, 2020 |Lv 51|The Imperial Lands|Ysforgul vs 7: <51> Antaluvion (3%), <51> Viggkhun (17%, piercing electricity), <46> Valiralur (9%), <51> Iuxalnotipes (1%), <51> Ellainaraya (31%), <51> Kharum (9%), <51> Allatell (27%)
Feb 4, 2020 |Lv 51|Silverwood|Dhrak vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, searing light)
Feb 5, 2020 |Lv 51|Organia, the Veil of Shadow|Noma vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, flaming bite)
Feb 6, 2020 |Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|Tegerek vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, searing light)
Feb 12, 2020|Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|Noma vs 2: <51> Steapa (58%, flurry), <51> Ellainaraya (41%)
Feb 12, 2020|Lv 51|Northern Foothills|Noma vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, disembowelment) *Disemboweled*
Feb 17, 2020|Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|Angaph vs 3: <51> Ellainaraya (1%), <51> Allatell (23%), <51> Viggkhun (74%, wrath)
67650, Ellainaraya's Class Specifics

Class Specifics

Weapon Specializations
Dagger
Axe

Legacies
Enigma of the Thirteen
Striking the Shadow's Footfall
67651, Ellainaraya's Cabal Specifics

Cabal Specifics

Cabal Statistics

# of logins with their cabal item  143
# of logins without their cabal item  12
# of logouts with their cabal item  151
# of logouts without their cabal item  3
# of times they lost their cabal item  11
# of times they retrieved their cabal item  12
# of times they took another cabal item  55

67652, Ellainaraya's Edges

Edges

Flaws

Racial Edges

Class Edges

Matador's Timing
Relentless Assault
Repel Henchmen
Entrail Anatomy

Edges

Shield Eyes
Resistant Sight
Cover Up
67653, Ellainaraya's Mob Deaths

Mob Deaths

Nov 12, 2019|Lv 16|Silverwood|Rymagar the goblin hunter by piercing venoms
67654, Ellainaraya's Timeline

Timeline

Tue Nov 12 19:54:09 2019 at level 15 (9 hrs):
Ellainaraya has pledged to the Fortress of Light <PK: 0-0>

Thu Nov 14 16:54:00 2019 at level 20 (13 hrs):
Ellainaraya advanced to level 20 <PK: 0-0>

Thu Nov 14 16:55:04 2019 at level 20 (13 hrs):
Ellainaraya has specialized in dagger <PK: 0-0>

Sat Nov 16 17:25:27 2019 at level 30 (24 hrs):
Ellainaraya advanced to level 30 <PK: 0-1>

Wed Nov 20 14:35:56 2019 at level 36 (33 hrs):
Inducted into FORTRESS by Gruntner <PK: 2-1>

Fri Nov 22 08:31:33 2019 at level 40 (37 hrs):
Ellainaraya advanced to level 40 <PK: 3-3>

Fri Nov 22 08:31:43 2019 at level 40 (37 hrs):
Ellainaraya has specialized in axe <PK: 3-3>

Sun Nov 24 00:13:54 2019 at level 51 (45 hrs):
Ellainaraya advanced to level 51 <PK: 4-4>

Sat Dec 14 22:41:10 2019 at level 51 (112 hrs):
Korsgaard made Ellainaraya a Maran <PK: 18-9>

Fri Jan 10 10:40:38 2020 at level 51 (151 hrs):
Ellainaraya has been granted by Morius <PK: 29-12>

Wed Mar 4 00:23:14 2020 at level 51 (267 hrs):
Hero Delete <PK: 46-22>

67655, Ellainaraya's Leveling

Leveling History

Oct 19, 2019 |Lv 2 |Hr 0 |
Oct 19, 2019 |Lv 3 |Hr 0 |
Oct 19, 2019 |Lv 4 |Hr 0 |
Oct 19, 2019 |Lv 5 |Hr 1 |
Oct 19, 2019 |Lv 6 |Hr 1 |
Oct 19, 2019 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 7 |Hr 1 |
Oct 22, 2019 |Lv 8 |Hr 2 |
Oct 22, 2019 |Lv 9 |Hr 2 |
Oct 22, 2019 |Lv 10|Hr 3 |
Oct 22, 2019 |Lv 11|Hr 3 |
Oct 22, 2019 |Lv 12|Hr 3 |
Oct 22, 2019 |Lv 13|Hr 4 |
Oct 23, 2019 |Lv 14|Hr 6 |
Nov 4, 2019 |Lv 15|Hr 7 |
Nov 12, 2019 |Lv 16|Hr 10 |
Nov 13, 2019 |Lv 17|Hr 12 |
Nov 14, 2019 |Lv 18|Hr 14 |18 Zdrostal,
Nov 14, 2019 |Lv 19|Hr 14 |23 Karia, 19 Zdrostal,
Nov 14, 2019 |Lv 20|Hr 14 |24 Karia, 20 Zdrostal,
Nov 14, 2019 |Lv 21|Hr 14 |24 Karia, 21 Zdrostal,
Nov 15, 2019 |Lv 22|Hr 17 |
Nov 16, 2019 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 23|Hr 19 |
Nov 16, 2019 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 24|Hr 21 |
Nov 16, 2019 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 25|Hr 22 |19 Myversa, 26 Karia,
Nov 16, 2019 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 26|Hr 23 |
Nov 16, 2019 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 27|Hr 25 |26 Myversa, 26 Athercis,
Nov 16, 2019 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 28|Hr 25 |27 Myversa, 27 Athercis,
Nov 16, 2019 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 29|Hr 26 |29 Myversa, 28 Athercis,
Nov 16, 2019 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 30|Hr 26 |30 Myversa, 29 Athercis,
Nov 16, 2019 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 31|Hr 26 |30 Myversa, 29 Athercis,
Nov 19, 2019 |Lv 32|Hr 29 |32 Valaern, 26 Arlyssa,
Nov 19, 2019 |Lv 33|Hr 30 |27 Arlyssa, 33 Valaern,
Nov 19, 2019 |Lv 34|Hr 31 |29 Arlyssa, 34 Valaern,
Nov 19, 2019 |Lv 35|Hr 31 |31 Arlyssa, 35 Valaern,
Nov 19, 2019 |Lv 36|Hr 32 |33 Arlyssa, 36 Valaern,
Nov 21, 2019 |Lv 37|Hr 35 |
Nov 21, 2019 |Lv 38|Hr 37 |33 Arlyssa,
Nov 21, 2019 |Lv 39|Hr 37 |35 Arlyssa,
Nov 22, 2019 |Lv 40|Hr 39 |
Nov 22, 2019 |Lv 41|Hr 39 |46 Zdrostal, 51 Elden,
Nov 22, 2019 |Lv 42|Hr 39 |47 Zdrostal, 51 Elden,
Nov 22, 2019 |Lv 43|Hr 39 |48 Zdrostal, 51 Elden,
Nov 22, 2019 |Lv 44|Hr 40 |51 Bulonk, 46 Antaluvion,
Nov 22, 2019 |Lv 45|Hr 40 |51 Bulonk, 47 Antaluvion,
Nov 22, 2019 |Lv 46|Hr 40 |51 Bulonk, 48 Antaluvion,
Nov 22, 2019 |Lv 47|Hr 42 |49 Antaluvion,
Nov 23, 2019 |Lv 48|Hr 44 |51 Zdrostal, 51 Gruntner,
Nov 23, 2019 |Lv 49|Hr 45 |
Nov 23, 2019 |Lv 50|Hr 47 |51 Bulonk, 51 Shaenalae,
Nov 24, 2019 |Lv 51|Hr 48 |51 Bulonk, 51 Shaenalae,
67656, Ellainaraya's PK Deaths

PK Deaths

Nov 16, 2019|Lv 25|Feanwyyn Weald|vs 1: <31> Swiir (100%, bleeding)
Nov 21, 2019|Lv 37|Voralian City|vs 1: <46> Ckigh (100%, claw)
Nov 21, 2019|Lv 37|The Eastern Road|vs 1: <46> Ckigh (100%, claw)
Nov 23, 2019|Lv 47|Fortress of Light|vs 2: <51> Graitel (27%), <51> Tzarve (72%, chaotic blast)
Nov 24, 2019|Lv 51|Voralian City|vs 1: <51> Aztezul (100%, acid blast)
Nov 26, 2019|Lv 51|Darsylon|vs 1: <51> Dalolu (100%, burning, weeping sores)
Dec 3, 2019 |Lv 51|The Tahril Mountains|vs 2: <51> Bulonk (0%), <51> Tzarve (100%, flurry)
Dec 3, 2019 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|vs 2: <51> Frotsam (8%), <51> Tegerek (91%, savage feeding)
Dec 7, 2019 |Lv 51|Outside Hamsah Mu'tazz|vs 2: <51> Gromor (78%, parting blow), <51> Qyayad (21%)
Dec 27, 2019|Lv 51|North Sutherspring Road|vs 2: <51> Zaol (59%), <51> Terpilans (40%, crushing force)
Dec 27, 2019|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|vs 2: <51> Jehir (86%, slash), <51> Terpilans (13%)
Dec 30, 2019|Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|vs 5: <51> Ysforgul (31%), <50> Dhrak (16%), <51> Tegerek (20%), <51> Zaol (6%), <50> Zirrix (25%, bleeding artery)
Jan 10, 2020|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 1: <51> Ysforgul (100%, parting blow)
Jan 20, 2020|Lv 51|Shepherd's Row|vs 2: <50> Dhrak (37%, savage feeding), <51> Tegerek (62%)
Jan 23, 2020|Lv 51|Grinning Skull Village|vs 2: <50> Dhrak (20%), <51> Tegerek (79%, savage feeding)
Jan 24, 2020|Lv 51|Voralian City|vs 0:
Jan 28, 2020|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 1: <51> Ysforgul (100%, flurry)
Jan 29, 2020|Lv 51|East Sumner's Road|vs 1: <51> Ysforgul (100%, flurry)
Feb 7, 2020 |Lv 51|Grinning Skull Village|vs 2: <51> Tegerek (54%, savage feeding), <50> Dhrak (45%)
Feb 14, 2020|Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|vs 2: <51> Krata (3%), <51> Ysforgul (96%, divine power)
Feb 17, 2020|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|vs 3: <51> Darlof (0%), <51> Angaph (42%), <51> Krata (57%, iceball)
Feb 20, 2020|Lv 51|East Sumner's Road|vs 1: <51> Dzonkulese (100%, slash)
67657, Ellainaraya's PK Wins

PK Wins

Nov 16, 2019|Lv 31|The Eastern Road|Ckigh vs 3: <33> Dhuzok (12%), <31> Ellainaraya (19%), <42> Gilfellin (68%, searing cut)
Nov 19, 2019|Lv 31|Mausoleum|Swiir vs 2: <31> Valaern (22%), <31> Ellainaraya (77%, claw)
Nov 19, 2019|Lv 34|Mausoleum|Swiir vs 3: <31> Arlyssa (14%), <34> Ellainaraya (29%), <34> Valaern (55%, burst of energy)
Nov 19, 2019|Lv 35|Voralian City|Swiir vs 2: <35> Valaern (20%), <35> Ellainaraya (79%, wrath)
Nov 21, 2019|Lv 37|Voralian City|Ckigh vs 2: <37> Zdrostal (31%), <37> Ellainaraya (68%, bleeding artery)
Nov 21, 2019|Lv 37|Fortress of Light|Ckigh vs 2: <37> Zdrostal (36%, divine power), <37> Ellainaraya (63%)
Nov 23, 2019|Lv 47|Balator|Graitel vs 2: <47> Ellainaraya (47%, cleave), <51> Zdrostal (52%)
Nov 24, 2019|Lv 51|Khalid River|Qyayad vs 2: <51> Ellainaraya (35%), <51> Zdrostal (64%, lightning bolt)
Nov 24, 2019|Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Okoej vs 3: <51> Nublenop (13%), <51> Daysim (14%, bleeding hamstring), <51> Ellainaraya (71%)
Nov 25, 2019|Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|Okoej vs 2: <51> Alysara (30%), <51> Ellainaraya (69%, frigid chop)
Nov 25, 2019|Lv 51|Outside Hamsah Mu'tazz|Durrah vs 2: <51> Zdrostal (43%), <51> Ellainaraya (56%, chop)
Nov 27, 2019|Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|Okoej vs 3: <51> Durrah (30%), <51> Gruntner (36%, slash), <51> Ellainaraya (32%)
Nov 28, 2019|Lv 51|Hamsah Mu'tazz|Qyayad vs 2: <51> Zdrostal (73%, divine power), <51> Ellainaraya (26%)
Nov 28, 2019|Lv 51|The Imperial Lands|Okoej vs 4: <51> Zdrostal (2%), <51> Elladorius (49%, drowning), <51> Ellainaraya (42%), <51> Valaern (5%)
Dec 2, 2019 |Lv 51|The Imperial Palace|Sylvari vs 2: <51> Cabessudo (10%, punch), <51> Ellainaraya (89%)
Dec 3, 2019 |Lv 51|Akan|Tegerek vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, brilliant radiance)
Dec 4, 2019 |Lv 51|The Eastern Road|Jenon vs 3: <51> Zdrostal (27%), <51> Ellainaraya (41%, brilliant radiance), <51> Bulonk (30%)
Dec 4, 2019 |Lv 51|Domain of Eternal Night|Durrah vs 2: <51> Zdrostal (27%, divine power), <51> Ellainaraya (72%)
Dec 5, 2019 |Lv 51|East Sumner's Road|Frotsam vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, brilliant radiance)
Dec 5, 2019 |Lv 51|Forest of Prosimy|Dhrak vs 2: <51> Bulonk (65%, shocking smash), <51> Ellainaraya (34%)
Dec 6, 2019 |Lv 51|Velkyn Oloth|Frotsam vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, brilliant radiance)
Dec 6, 2019 |Lv 51|The Tahril Mountains|Jenon vs 2: <51> Ardaen (66%), <51> Ellainaraya (33%, disembowelment) *Disemboweled*
Dec 7, 2019 |Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Aztezul vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, brutal attack)
Dec 9, 2019 |Lv 51|Grinning Skull Village|Dhrak vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, parting blow)
Dec 9, 2019 |Lv 51|Grinning Skull Village|Tegerek vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, brilliant radiance)
Dec 11, 2019|Lv 51|Domain of Eternal Night|Durrah vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, disembowelment) *Disemboweled*
Dec 13, 2019|Lv 51|Grinning Skull Village|Konku vs 2: <51> Wotburd (0%), <51> Ellainaraya (100%, brilliant radiance)
Dec 13, 2019|Lv 51|Grinning Skull Village|Tegerek vs 2: <51> Ellainaraya (75%, pierce), <51> Wotburd (24%)
67649, Ellainaraya's Statistics

Statistics

Experience Breakdown

Experience from Cabal raiding61550
Experience from Skill improvements14436
Experience from Exploration20025
Experience from Quests20899
Experience from Commerce9270
Experience from Immortals975
Experience from Observation21555

Adventuring Statistics

Character Created  Sat Oct 19 10:05:39 2019
Quests Completed  17
Exploration Points Found  82
(WANTED) Criminal  1 times
     Murder1 times
     Theft0 times
     Looting0 times
     Offensive of Harmful Powers0 times
     Aiding a Known Criminal0 times
     Assaulting the Spire0 times
     Attacking Guildguards0 times
     Other0 times
Thickening the Veil0 items for 0
Thinning the Veil0 items for 0
Hours spent at Hero  219 hours
% of lifetime in the wilderness  38 %
% of lifetime in the cities  13 %
% of lifetime in the Inn of the Eternal Star  2 %
% of lifetime caballed  87 %
67659, Ellainaraya's PK Wins

PK Wins

Feb 17, 2020|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Darlof vs 3: <51> Viggkhun (0%), <51> Allatell (49%), <51> Ellainaraya (50%, searing light)
Feb 18, 2020|Lv 51|Fortress of Light|Tyreek vs 2: <51> Ellainaraya (46%, disembowelment), <51> Cabessudo (53%) *Disemboweled*
Feb 18, 2020|Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|Tegerek vs 2: <51> Steapa (57%), <51> Ellainaraya (42%, searing light)
Feb 18, 2020|Lv 51|Northern Foothills|Dhrak vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, searing light)
Feb 18, 2020|Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|Krata vs 3: <51> Yaennistel (0%), <51> Steapa (45%), <51> Ellainaraya (54%, disembowelment) *Disemboweled*
Feb 22, 2020|Lv 51|The Redhorn Mountains|Darlof vs 2: <51> Steapa (8%), <51> Ellainaraya (91%, searing light)
Feb 23, 2020|Lv 51|The Lower Voralia's Tears|Dzonkulese vs 1: <51> Ellainaraya (100%, parting blow)
67660, Ellainaraya's Title History

Title History

Mon Dec 9 20:44:36 2019, level 51 (97 hrs):
Ellainaraya Sal'a'nathrean the Legend of the Battlefield

Fri Jan 10 10:40:38 2020, level 51 (151 hrs):
Ellainaraya Sal'a'nathrean the Legend of the Battlefield, Captain of the Brigade

67661, Ellainaraya's Skill List

Skill List

Level 1axe100%
Level 1dagger100%
Level 1flail98%
Level 1mace100%
Level 1polearm97%
Level 1spear100%
Level 1sword100%
Level 1staff100%
Level 1whip100%