Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Premium Battlefield
Topic subjectKackrik's Role Chapter 6
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=31&topic_id=243&mesg_id=253
253, Kackrik's Role Chapter 6
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Role

Chapter 6

My axes, my life
Added Fri Oct 17 07:50:36 2003 at level 40:

I have finally found what I have been missing. Though when I was young, I was
gawked and laughed at because I could proficiently handle a mace/club better then my
brothers, I still always felt closer to that which cuts deep in to flesh. The axe. My
weapon of choice that has been far from my hand for so long. I now remember
the things my father taught me, though I eventually crushed his skull in. That
is another story, however. I look back on my life so far, and see battle, war, destruction
and fury mixed with rage. I have spoken to the leader of the "Village" about application
but I also feel something else is out there for me. I believe I shall bide my time to
learn my necessary skills, to see if I should indeed join this village.

Magic has been in my life for a bit, here and there. I am definately not addicted to it
like some of my other foolish brothers, or the humans (or the drow, burn them). However,
I have felt that it has somewhat of a 'positive' impact on my life. A mage even saved my life
from a brother. The irony is almost bitter in my mouth. How I should confront a mage is
not different from when my father taught me - never trust them, use them and discard them. Like
a piece of meat, before the slaughter. Hehe, I still agree with it. I don't know
what I should do about it though. I will bide my time, for now.
what I should do about it though. I will bide my time, for now. On the other hand, the
God I spoke to some time ago does not wish to make an appearance in my life here. I do
not necessarily know why, but I can ponder. Perhaps he has not found me worthy of his troubles.
If this is the case, then I won't go out of my way to impress him. Doing that makes you weak.
I will hold something close to my heart, and bring it forth on the tips of my axes. Har.