Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectRE: Sweeden families!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=433&mesg_id=862
862, RE: Sweeden families!
Posted by Cen__ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hmm, I am from Sweden and have never heard of it to be honest. Must be some guys that have not made themselves known on the forum or irc. Most swedish guys never perma with each other. I mean me and vega know each other in real life and the last perma we made was when we were newbies some 8 years ago. And marcus does not perma with us, he just kills me. And circ, well i do not know what circ does. He is odd ;-)

You have however killed one of my permas(me and two school mates at the time) in arial city with your entropy assassin I think. We were yelling in the computer lab(we were alone in there) and panicing. And I was the tank, arial assassin and kept vanishing and you kept finding me fast as hell and eventually killed me. Ah the memories.

Also the not so obvious perma groups at all at that time. ALWAYS arial tank(assassin or bard), always old school shifter with haste and slow and a storm giant axe spec. Took turns to play each of the roles, hehe.

I uhm mean, cheating is bad :-(