Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectRE: Some stuff.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=433&mesg_id=778
778, RE: Some stuff.
Posted by Dru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Although I can't say that I remember or maybe ever knew the
>story you're talking about, this all seems more than a little
>melodramatic to me.

It really wasn't meant to come across that way, it's pretty much a dead horse as a singular topic.

>I mean, I know BT didn't want you to be an imm based on his
>history with you / distrust of you, and that doesn't really
>bother me. As far as I can remember it didn't affect the
>mortal play of any of your characters since I've been around.

It did have an effect, that I can guarantee. It wasn't the doing of ol' Rahvin/BT/Shaidar/Blitzkrieg however. It has been dealt with privately between myself and interested parties who were in the know when it all went down, and I'm cool with it.

Now, here's my question, because (sadly, I'm not making this up) I had personal inquiries while you did your mad run with the Anti-Paladin of recent ill repute. I had several comments pop up in my inbox with the whole "I thought you quit, isn't that a little obvious?" types of remarks. While I do take it as somewhat flattering that half those junkies even remember me, and they'd mistake me for you (I guess someone missed the memo, Dru was notoriously bad at PKs because of his personal code), it just seemed a bit bizarre.. so:

Was your name a slight homage to the ancient old A-P himself, or was that just a crazy fluke of your subconscious mind?