Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectI love it.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=433&mesg_id=760
760, I love it.
Posted by bajlazynologin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

>There's
>no line in the helpfile about holding a four leaf clover
>helping you jab better unless you're trying to hit a
>shapeshifter whose name starts with C because there's no bonus
>for it in the code.

and from valg's

> "Svirfs are (16.3 +/- 2.0)% more likely to parry a dagger from a >hasted wombat when dual-wielding axes."

So what you are saying is If you are playing a svirf dual wielding axes.. holding a fourleaf clover and facing a hasted wombat who is using a dagger.. AND his name begins with a C ..... oh we forgot the calendar, because the calendar of course gives bonus' far beyond anything else we will ever see. CF astrology being the most powerful skill a player can have..
so if all this happens on the Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of Winter, then if the wombat is evil aligned .... he gets a bonus of..
nothing because he can't wield a dagger. and the svirf gets a bonus of.. nothign because he can't hold a four leaf clover while dual wielding axes. and any combination where they can hold all the things needed is a pointless exercise and takes away some of the fun of the game, but it sure was fun to type all this out.
(I was about half tempted to add in a hundred little variants and drag it out, but decided not to be that cruel.)

So did I get all that right? Can I have my cookie and a gold star?