Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectConspiracies Abound!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=433&mesg_id=433
433, Conspiracies Abound!
Posted by nepenthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

There are a number of stories and incidents from 12+ years of Carrion Fields to which the truth has never been told. In that vacuum, the version some bozo made up gets enshrined in CF urban legend as fact.

Here's your chance to ask for the scoop on any of the many tall tales passed around through the years. Scandals, conspiracy theories, or outright accusations of Cador ####ing a donkey are welcome for this contest. Questions? Post 'em if you got 'em!

Sebeok and I will get drunk one night, pick some favorites, and dish the dirt.

Edit: Let me tack on that while we'll consider them on a case by case basis, I probably will not answer whether an active immortal played a given mortal or not. I'm not currently interested in talking about which ones were and weren't mine, and I don't feel right talking about any other active imm's without their prior permission. Professional courtesy, yo! (Stories about characters we've already copped to playing are a different situation.)