Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectRE: What I want for Christmas
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=258&mesg_id=312
312, RE: What I want for Christmas
Posted by Blobqirt. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Outlanders and detect invis.

I really enjoyed playing sylvans, and I would really like to get into the whole Outlander scene. Yet the one thing holding me back is detect invis. I know where to get different sources of it, wether its roots, potions or pills, yet I don't want to have to spend time gathering preps, which is what it would become, waiting for a repop for each one. With the inability to barter for multiple things and with a similar item more then once it makes it even worse.

So my one wish is for Outlanders to have a way to detect invis. Maybe have it only in the non-city areas like windwalk, or give them the ability to barter for multiple things/with multiple same items.
I would hardly think that giving them such an ability would hardly make them overpowered or unbalanced.

P.S. I also want the big red bike. The one with the flashy wheels. Oh and a new soccerball, cricket bat, oh oh oh, can I also have a new internet connection so I can go about some hardcore cfing?

P.P.S. Is it cold in the north pole?

One of the good people, Blobqirt.