Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Events & Contests
Topic subjectFebruary Role Contest Winners
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=25&topic_id=1020&mesg_id=1020
1020, February Role Contest Winners
Posted by Cyradia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There were 46 entries, which may be a new record for us. I was impressed with this batch and how role writing has grown in CF (which I plan to elaborate on...possibly tomorrow - check back here!) Winners, in no particular order:

Naloril
Vessit
Fiene

I had a hard time with the runner-up category. I chose to go with a healthy number of them, and they were still hard to narrow down:

Nuloh
Tallanalas
Trebilco
Taelina
Brinkmun
Frajalar
Ilden

I know you were all eager to hear the winners, so I'm posting this now without the comments. The winners and runner-ups will be receiving a note from me explaining their prizes, shortly. In the next day or two look for a thread with vague comments about the role. Look for (possibly) juicier comments in the PBF history entries. I also have a few general props for the playerbase, these entries as a whole, as well as some general suggestions. These will also be posted here as soon as I get all of those thoughts together. Please check back!