Go back FAQ CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Post a message
Show all folders

Original Message
RE: February Role Contest Winners
There were 46 entries, which may be a new record for us. I was impressed with this batch and how role writing has grown in CF (which I plan to elaborate on...possibly tomorrow - check back here!) Winners, in no particular order:

Naloril
Vessit
Fiene

I had a hard time with the runner-up category. I chose to go with a healthy number of them, and they were still hard to narrow down:

Nuloh
Tallanalas
Trebilco
Taelina
Brinkmun
Frajalar
Ilden

I know you were all eager to hear the winners, so I'm posting this now without the comments. The winners and runner-ups will be receiving a note from me explaining their prizes, shortly. In the next day or two look for a thread with vague comments about the role. Look for (possibly) juicier comments in the PBF history entries. I also have a few general props for the playerbase, these entries as a whole, as well as some general suggestions. These will also be posted here as soon as I get all of those thoughts together. Please check back!

Your message
Message format Check here if you want to format your message in plain text. Use for posting code snipets.
Name
Anonymously Post As
Subject
HTML use enabled

Smilies option ON
Smilies lookup table

Check if you DO NOT wish to use emotion icons in your message