Subject: "Tribunal life more productive" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Santa Zulg 2012 Topic #185
Show all folders

Magistribbie (Anonymous)Fri 21-Dec-12 06:54 PM
Charter member
#185, "Tribunal life more productive"

Tribunal life made more productive

Sorry to be a bother there santa but a few little things on my list I'd like to see to make Trib life a little easier. My main request will be listed first, with some lesser changes afterwards if you find it any worth your time to do so. I am not sure how any of these changes will affect things to come in the future, but thoughts anyhow. Thanks for the consideration!

Have justiciars influence also give a chance of telling the user if the guard or citizen saw whom attacked who or any other crimes that occurred in front of them. Possibly have a chance of failure or half stories so you can put clues together if need be such as Inquisition often does. Also could provide RP where you might want to kill any witnesses after doing a crime. With the lesser chance of having player witnesses it seems this might be an interesting addition and as generally at the moment only two people would ever have this ability, seems fair that not just any usual magistrate is able to find this information readily. (At the moment justiciars influence just seems useless and very similar to informant which all magistrates have).

Provincial Magistrates being able to change hometowns. Seems whatever town you are raised from is where you are posted to and locked into. As they are able to be on duty in all the cities they should be able to change if they like. (Might be a possible option for the Justiciar or Vindicator, but I think they might follow the same idea as the Provost and are placed into Galadon for a reason when raised.) Unless it was an oversight and Provincials should be assigned to Galadon too on raising..

Add Justiciar and Vindiator to the Leader channel. Seems appropriate as they are the elite members and generally have served as a Provincial beforehand. Either way, they are a commander of their respective areas and the right and left hands of the Provost.

Conscription timer reduced? Seems that the ability is rarely used due to the extreme time penalty put in place to utilise other tribunal skills. I understand reasons in part, but the current settings make it not worth what it provides especially with only one person having it and even them not using it to its potential.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourMon 24-Dec-12 01:57 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#202, "Tribunal put on the Long-Term list (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Santa Zulg 2012 Topic #185 Previous topic | Next topic