Subject: "Is that RP in your stocking or are you just some kinda ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Santa Zulg 2011 Topic #473
Show all folders

Cotzibue (NOT Kenny)Thu 22-Dec-11 12:13 AM
Charter member
#473, "Is that RP in your stocking or are you just some kinda wierdo?"

Dear Zulg,

I don't think anyone's good enough to get a stocking filled with RP, but don't we all want one. I would like to see some sort of change applied to help spread love to those who write roles. I'm sure there are a lot of interesting roles out there, roles I never see and barely get to interact with characters long enough to truely appreciate the character or the idea and hard work put into writing a role. So Zulg...

Can we get an option to make specific role entries public. Then after approval by an Imm, maybe be able to pay someone at a shady tavern corner to tell us (send us a missive copy of the role or hand us a scroll) what he knows about "that scary quiet guy or that cheerful fellow or that attractive female". Maybe after someone get's "famous" it's a bit of common knowledge who they might be.

(Long gasping breath just to emphasize the childlike plea, followed by my Step Brothers'esky explaination.) OH PLEASE??? I think it would be seen as rewarding to a character to be famous(boats and ho ho hoes) while still being an enrichment to the RP of Carrion Fields. And people can still keep most entries private for the mystery and appeal of the PBF.

Thanks Zulg
The Dead Guy

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourFri 23-Dec-11 07:42 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#485, "Santa Zulg brings you coal"
In response to Reply #0

I'm not a huge fan of having roles out there for other folks to read in game (and there are people who write roles that aren't for mortal eyes). You SHOULD be trying to RP with these folks, and they SHOULD be roleplaying what is in their role. When the character is dead and gone, the PBF can house their role.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Santa Zulg 2011 Topic #473 Previous topic | Next topic