Subject: "Opt out of A/B/S" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Santa Zulg 2011 Topic #457
Show all folders

ThinhallenTue 20-Dec-11 03:58 PM
Member since 25th Jun 2006
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#457, "Opt out of A/B/S"

Similar to how necros have multiple choices rather then just becoming a lich. For those newer players or players such as myself that would like to give new-school mages a try, a question at player creation that allows one to have a nerfed version of A/B/S in lieue of having to search for wands in cryptic locations.

-thinnie

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply You can opt out today!, Zulghinlour, 20-Dec-11 04:31 PM, #1
     Reply RE: You can opt out today!, Thinhallen, 20-Dec-11 06:16 PM, #2
          Reply RE: You can opt out today!, Daevryn, 21-Dec-11 11:18 AM, #3
               Reply The really elite Masters used Raistlin though. (n/t), Twist, 21-Dec-11 03:33 PM, #4
                    Reply My favorite tess mob.., Thinhallen, 23-Dec-11 07:34 PM, #5
                         Reply That mob has a ton of names..., Twist, 23-Dec-11 09:05 PM, #6

ZulghinlourTue 20-Dec-11 04:31 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#458, "You can opt out today!"
In response to Reply #0

You just get a nerfed version of shield.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

ThinhallenTue 20-Dec-11 04:48 PM
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#459, "RE: You can opt out today!"
In response to Reply #1

And people wonder why I only play ragers =)

I'm too old and senile at this point to find anything useful. Old man gripes below:

1. They had to go and make Eastern Road so big.
2. They changed New Thalos to some Terrorist named City and put Aziz Ansari inside.
3. They took away the Masters cabal and all I got was this stupid t-shirt and herpes. Well technically the tower is still there thanks to that horrible wish by Moridin after the Orihalcom Statue quest.

I'm sure there are more, but I'm sleepy and poopy.

Anyways, glad you're still trucking along. Miss the days of us rolling around playing ragers/masters and you complaining about the Immortals =)

-thinnie

DaevrynWed 21-Dec-11 11:18 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#463, "RE: You can opt out today!"
In response to Reply #2

There was always an Aziz in New Thalos, you poseur!

Masters used to summon him all the time to places where they wanted to tess and meet up to split Rager loots.

TwistWed 21-Dec-11 03:33 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#468, "The really elite Masters used Raistlin though. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #3

ThinhallenWed 21-Dec-11 04:16 PM
52 posts
#469, "My favorite tess mob.."
In response to Reply #4

c 'summon' thinhallen

The village idiot arrives suddenly.

-thinnie

TwistFri 23-Dec-11 09:05 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#487, "That mob has a ton of names..."
In response to Reply #5

...from back when we didn't have a hard-coded deny list, we just added a name we wanted to deny to a mob (since you couldn't roll up a char with a mob name).

Top Santa Zulg 2011 Topic #457 Previous topic | Next topic