Subject: "Make claws of the lion worth the practices" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Santa Zulg 2011 Topic #236
Show all folders

Shifter (Anonymous)Wed 07-Dec-11 12:23 PM
Charter member
#236, "Make claws of the lion worth the practices"

Currently claw of the lion does less damage or the same damage as a practice staff and newbie gear, with a slight chance of doing higher damage. Horns of the bull trumps it in almost every way, especially because the claws of the lion seem to be easy to dodge/parry. Ultimately horns ends up being better in every scenario I found. Currently horns of the bull does up to EVISERATES and happens on about 70% of the rounds. When I do the same fight against the same mob with about 70% success on horns, it takes twice to three times as long to kill it with claws than horns.

Could you make claws of the lion be some kind of automatic slashing, or perhaps give a chance at second attack? Maybe increase its effectiveness if you are a felar, or tie it to hand to hand?

From what I have learned from other players, it is never practiced and is a waste anyway. Some flavor to it, or at least a niche, would be nice.

Thanks!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourMon 26-Dec-11 08:49 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#516, "Santa Zulg abides"
In response to Reply #0

>Could you make claws of the lion be some kind of automatic
>slashing, or perhaps give a chance at second attack? Maybe
>increase its effectiveness if you are a felar, or tie it to
>hand to hand?

I made it have a chance at a second attack. It already is tied to hand to hand.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Santa Zulg 2011 Topic #236 Previous topic | Next topic