Subject: "Time for a discussion on..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #864
Show all folders

GinGaWed 23-Apr-03 02:46 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
996 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#864, "Time for a discussion on..."

Minotaur speech.

There are many disadvantages, I know. Most quests operate on speeches, access to certain places too but one or two things do seem a little too much.

Namely, I've heard a Minotaur, no matter what, cannot get out of a certain area explore without dying. Problem is the keyword cannot be understood. Sounds like an instant death-trap. Since the people in this area explore are the friendly, we accept and love everyone kind I would have thought they'd stoop down to help a lost minotaur if he appears friendly enough.

Anyone else got ideas on it? I'd like to hear them.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

incognitoWed 23-Apr-03 03:51 PM
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#866, "I say, don't believe what you hear"
In response to Reply #0

If you are talking about the area I think (recently mentioned on Dio's), it just isn't true.

There are two ways for a minotaur to get out of the area you spoke of (assuming it is that one), that I can think of. One is easier than the keyphrase. One is harder.

I also wouldn't describe it as an instant deathtrap if you were unable to use either of these ways, because death in that area is usually a slow and painful process.

Finally, I wouldn't say the people of the area are friendly either. Just some are not hostile.

ValguarneraWed 23-Apr-03 03:36 PM
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#865, "RE: Time for a discussion on..."
In response to Reply #0

There are many disadvantages, I know.

As has been stated here a number of times, however, being difficult to understand is a designed drawback of the race.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #864 Previous topic | Next topic