Subject: "Mute Flaw and Healers" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74673
Show all folders

Quiet One (Anonymous)Wed 20-Jul-22 10:23 AM
Charter member
#74673, "Mute Flaw and Healers"

I have to wonder if there's a reason that mutes cannot use healers at all?

They can use shopkeepers, I could see walking up to a healer and having to mime out or show wounds, or plague sores, or whatever, and adding a lag, but it does take away from game play not being able to use healers at all. Especially in conjunction with a single plague lasting fifty hours at hero, and two plagues lasting 100 hours. You end up sitting there a very long time, or getting yourself killed, or voiding/quitting to get the plague to go away.

It also means you can never uncurse anything unless you can find a friendly healer/paladin (and are willing to accept communes)

Not really complaining since I knew that going in to this character, and I have found most enemies to be fairly classy.

I think a viable compromise might be to add lag to using a healer as a mute. Thoughts/arguments appreciated!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LhydiaFri 22-Jul-22 11:28 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2379 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74675, "Flaws are optional tho. n/t"
In response to Reply #0

gr

CalionThu 21-Jul-22 12:46 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74674, "Seems reasonable."
In response to Reply #0

Even without additional lag.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74673 Previous topic | Next topic