Subject: "Edge List on PBF's" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74392
Show all folders

TripHitNdip (Anonymous)Tue 01-Dec-20 03:46 PM
Charter member
#74392, "Edge List on PBF's"
Edited on Tue 01-Dec-20 03:47 PM

Would it be very difficult to change PBF's to list edges in the order that they were taken? If not, is it possible you would consider it? Let me make my case!

It's so hard to see what people prioritized historically. And most characters at hero probably sit around 4-7 core edges on average unless they're long lived. When you look at PBF's and see 10-20 edges and know a lot were just "Oh well, nothing else to take" edges as opposed to "Man, this could really transform my character" edges, it can leave you wanting so much to know the build path that they took so that you can theorize your own and start doing forum searches about each edge that makes your final cut of potentials.

Just something that is obviously quality of life, but one that I do think would be helpful for some day down the road. Thank you all!

Trip

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

UmironTue 01-Dec-20 08:42 PM
Member since 29th May 2017
1495 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74393, "Not possible."
In response to Reply #0

Like skills, CF doesn't know when a character took a given edge, only that they have it.

PBF reader (Anonymous)Wed 02-Dec-20 06:21 AM
Charter member
#74394, "RE: Not possible."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Wed 02-Dec-20 06:24 AM

Is it possible to fix "immortal comments" bug ?

For example:
1) http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=31&topic_id=67497&mesg_id=67497&page=1
2) http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=31&topic_id=66959&mesg_id=66959&page=1

rex spanglerWed 02-Dec-20 04:20 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2018
95 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74395, "RE: Not possible."
In response to Reply #1

I think it's an interesting idea.

Would it also be impossible to make it so at the time someone takes an edge, a comment/note is added to their PBF? Edge history could be its own section like leveling history or immortal comments. Though, I wouldn't think it's worth a lot of effort.

JavaThu 03-Dec-20 05:18 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1054 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#74396, "RE: Not possible."
In response to Reply #1

Is it possible to make edge selections register on the Timeline? I always felt like the Timeline was underused in PBFs anyways

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74392 Previous topic | Next topic