Subject: "Sleek system question" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74318
Show all folders

Wand Seeker (Anonymous)Mon 07-Sep-20 07:48 PM
Charter member
#74318, "Sleek system question"

When I discuss with my guildmaster, he/she gives me a hint towards a wand. I go and get that wand.

Do I then need to discuss again and get a new location or can I return to that location more than once?

If I need to discuss and get a new location each time will I eventually start getting repeats?

If too much time passes will the guildmaster give me a new hint to a different location?

Is there another post that I missed when searching about this topic someone could point me to?

thanks,
Wand Seeker

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

rex spanglerMon 07-Sep-20 10:38 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2018
95 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74319, "RE: Sleek system question"
In response to Reply #0

>Do I then need to discuss again and get a new location or can I return to that location more than once?

The wand goes to a new location. You need to discuss again for another hint. However, it's possible to find them without the hints if you look in the right place.

>If I need to discuss and get a new location each time will I eventually start getting repeats?

It is possible to get repeats.

>If too much time passes will the guildmaster give me a new hint to a different location?

Yes, but it's a long time.

>Is there another post that I missed when searching about this topic someone could point me to?

I don't know.

Necro (Anonymous)Wed 23-Sep-20 11:51 AM
Charter member
#74320, "New spot timer"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Wed 23-Sep-20 11:52 AM

I never seen it happened, ever. I never had a problem with it, but I've seen some players who couldn't get their wands (air shifters with underwater wand, for example). Perhaps it is a good idea to decrease that cooldown, for the sake of less experienced players and newbies!

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74318 Previous topic | Next topic