Subject: "IMM Sanctioned/Herald Events" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73530
Show all folders

LhydiaThu 12-Sep-19 09:44 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2379 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73530, "IMM Sanctioned/Herald Events"

Just realized my post probably won't go through on the Events Board.

--

If you automated IMM xp for this stuff I would go.

Sucks when you show up to an event that was blasted by IMMs on social media and website but then there are none there.

Automated IMM xp for scheduled/IMM sanctioned events would make the events more popular and fun for all involved because more players would show up and participate.

Edges still aren't happening and are too restricted even with explore/observation changes.

Flame on.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliThu 12-Sep-19 10:08 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2145 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73532, "No."
In response to Reply #0

Rewards are typically based on contribution. Just showing up doesn't justify anything. Not all events need IMMXP.

So I'm a passionate 'no' on this one.

-Ish

incognitoFri 13-Sep-19 01:07 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73537, "I agree"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Fri 13-Sep-19 01:08 AM

What happened to the concept of merit? Getting stuff for turning up that gives you an advantage over people that couldn't make it?

I really don't like the idea.

Personally I'd turn up to ask these events except I can't make it. It's not a question of whether it makes me stronger.

That said, imm exp is in shorter apply than ever. I rarely make 500 now, let alone the thousands I used to get. In fact, I rarely make 200. But I rp, help newbs, get involved in t the plot movements etc, such as Del's storyline. I was, for example, a fortress member that did see the good in Sel and did fully support him.

BlkdrgnThu 12-Sep-19 10:00 AM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
293 posts
#73531, "The problem with automation"
In response to Reply #0

Is that, it requires programming and there is a list of things that will receive precedence over automating IMM XP for the events.

On the edges part, I admit I'd like to be able to have more edges, but not as many as there were before, a slight boost might be nice but that's up to the team upstairs

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73530 Previous topic | Next topic