Subject: "the village" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73448
Show all folders

droSun 11-Aug-19 12:46 PM
Member since 16th Feb 2019
65 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73448, "the village"

this is sadfor me to say bc i remember great days of battke they historically have contributed alot to this game but in this day nd age all they itive theme through a few is grief strugglong players. yes i am one of those for those who do not equate the handle i am stroke guy.
battle no longer as a viable enemy with powers that can compete nexus had great powers si did masters entropy hassome interesting powers but it needs a revamp to be more inclusive maybe
give battle something to do other thann grief
this has become a repetitive theme over a few chars now
and im losing heart for the game it really seems like the village is attracting some real ####heads of human beings as players

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Shryker Aio (Anonymous)Wed 21-Aug-19 10:21 PM
Charter member
#73463, "RE: the village"
In response to Reply #0

Agreed. I know exactly what (and who) you mean.

Life is short and precious. Don't waste your time feeding trolls.

robdarken_Sun 11-Aug-19 12:55 PM
Member since 09th Sep 2009
373 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#73456, "Did the stroke paralyze your brain too? nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

droSun 11-Aug-19 08:23 PM
Member since 16th Feb 2019
65 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73461, "RE: Did the stroke paralyze your brain too? nt"
In response to Reply #3

a little i equater it t o my brain beig a processor loaded down with malware now. i lost all my math skills which ws my livelihoodso essentially yes i am much slower now

QuixoticFri 09-Aug-19 11:34 AM
Member since 09th Feb 2006
829 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73450, "Murder anything characters?"
In response to Reply #0

No mortal and limited immortal leadership means these types of player/characters are going to get more latitude than they did in the past, and they got a lot of latitude even then.

Want to get even? Don't fight him under any circumstances. Put him on ignore so you don't have to listen to his trolling. Join empire or fortress as a trapper thief and just set him on fire, bleeding, impaled, but never engaging.

There are plenty of cool people about if you seek out relationships, including in the Village. Don't let the asshats get to you.

incognitoFri 09-Aug-19 11:00 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73449, "RE: the village"
In response to Reply #0

Most battle are nice. The griefers (not that I know who they are) just impact disproportionately.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #73448 Previous topic | Next topic