Subject: "Sleeks" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72590
Show all folders

Transmuter wand hunter (Anonymous)Wed 06-Mar-19 09:23 PM
Charter member
#72590, "Sleeks"

A question and a request/suggestion.

Question: if I get to a spot where a sleek would be for me, if I am duo when I enter the room, will the sleek be there? I have been given a clue, and we can talk about the frustration of some of the clues and spots, but for now I'm just asking about the duo issue.

Request: Please change the system such that if you can't/don't get a sleek, you can never again get that sleek, your clue/spot will never change until you get the one that's the subject of the clue you got. Put in a timer, do something, but making such that if you can't get one, you can never again get that type of sleek just seems really harsh to me.

Having to use already too few and precious edgepoints to try and get a second clue and location is not a good answer. Sure, if people want, ok, but the system shouldn't be so harsh. Make it a real timer, not like one hour but 10 rl hours on the char? 20? 30 seems about as high as it should be, that's a lot of someone's life playing the game.

Thanks!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SaagkriThu 07-Mar-19 02:51 AM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72594, "RE: Sleeks"
In response to Reply #0

Not sure if you know, but different guildmasters give different clues. Also, last I played, many mages would gladly help you get a sleek if you are willing to help them doing the same.

incognitoThu 07-Mar-19 01:42 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72593, "RE: Sleeks"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Thu 07-Mar-19 01:42 AM

My recollection is that being duo is not an issue for sleeks.

Might be wrong but I don't remember it being an issue.

That said, a muter can easily reach all manner of limited wanna that are tough for non muters to get.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72590 Previous topic | Next topic