Subject: "Quick question for Gaspare = availability" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72295
Show all folders

NoobAgainMon 17-Dec-18 12:32 PM
Member since 01st Mar 2007
408 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72295, "Quick question for Gaspare = availability"

Are you around this week and for the holidays? I have a potential empowerment character idea that I'm exploring. I know it's a busy time of the year, so I wanted to check your availability.

Does gaspare@carrionfields.com email work? (It looks like my similar message got bounced back.)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Gaspare GnazzoMon 17-Dec-18 03:08 PM
Member since 13th Mar 2016
54 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#72296, "RE: Quick question for Gaspare = availability"
In response to Reply #0

Can't wait to see your idea in action.

I'll be around often this week. I might even be a little bit more generous than usual when it comes to empowering because, like some other IMMs, I'll have little to no availability on the week between Christmas and the New Year. Please don't lose hope and give up if you can't reach me or your other god of choice during that week. Just wait until 2019.

My carrionfields.com email isn't up yet, so please note me in-game if at all possible.

NoobAgainThu 20-Dec-18 12:29 PM
Member since 01st Mar 2007
408 posts
#72306, "RE: Quick question for Gaspare = availability"
In response to Reply #1

Awesome. Thanks. I'll hope to catch you before week's end! I'll say no more.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #72295 Previous topic | Next topic