Subject: "Why can't you commune while resting? nt" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #7171
Show all folders

LaearristFri 04-Feb-05 10:48 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
289 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7171, "Why can't you commune while resting? nt"

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

fleshofchaosFri 04-Feb-05 10:09 PM
133 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#7182, "commune vs singing"
In response to Reply #0

I've often wondered this myself since bards can sing while resting. Since communers must concentrate and hum, or what have you, I always thought it'd be a lot easier for them to concentrate while sitting or resting rather than fighting.

Then again your getting your power from another source that isn't your own, like songs or spells, so I could see allowing certain communes, food and water etc, to be done while sitting, and others, more agressive powers, not.

"Do not merely practice Art, but penetrate to the very heart of it. For only Art and Science elevate man to the Godhead." Ludwig Van Beethoven

LarcatFri 04-Feb-05 10:50 AM
495 posts
#7172, "Because your Diety doesn't want to give you power while..."
In response to Reply #0

nt

"New payment options w/ Iron Realms"

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #7171 Previous topic | Next topic