Subject: "Anaconda regen" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71455
Show all folders

laxmanThu 30-Aug-18 07:58 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#71455, "Anaconda regen"

Is this form not affected by the change that caused regeneration to scale down as you throw up dam redux? Because when it’s prepped it just never gets wounded even when other major regeneration final defense forms do.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ErgushFri 31-Aug-18 09:16 AM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
101 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71456, "RE: Anaconda regen"
In response to Reply #0

I cannot answer yes or no to your question, but I would note that this is a quest form that has no auto attack. It makes sense to me that it's regeneration is it's shining skill.

I will let the more veteran immortals give you an answer to your question, but to compare it to standard final forms I think is wrong being that it is a quest form.

Hope that at least helps a little.

laxmanFri 31-Aug-18 10:22 AM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#71457, "RE: Anaconda regen"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for the response. It actually was once a normal form but then some people found lots of ways to cheese the auto kill and it couldn’t get to a good balance. If he isn’t fully prepped I can put damage his regen. I should still be able to (albeit more slowly) when he is. That’s why the changes to regeneration forms went in, and why pre change major regeneration forms were god.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71455 Previous topic | Next topic