Subject: "How is this not a tier 1 water form??" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71396
Show all folders

SaagkriFri 10-Aug-18 11:25 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71396, "How is this not a tier 1 water form??"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFJm8gK_m1Q

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JormyrMon 13-Aug-18 02:17 PM
Member since 31st Dec 2014
419 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71410, "Pssht. Look who it's fighting."
In response to Reply #0

Those are clearly other tier 4 shapeshifters it's beating. Clearly, a water form IN the water form is supposed to look OP. Just because ONE skilled player makes a form look OP doesn't mean it's OP. It's not broken, it's by design. I'm not a coder, get off my back already!

I think that's all the reasons a player's wrong and Imms are right. Let me know if I missed any.

Tetraodontidae (Anonymous)Mon 13-Aug-18 08:54 PM
Charter member
#71411, "Ya know... this makes me sad the Blowfish family gets n..."
In response to Reply #3

Seems like that could make for a ripe Tier 1 or at least Tier 2 water form.

Giant Blowfish (or other species-related name)

Inflate: Expand your size, position your poison barbs to defend against enemies while sacrificing regular attacks

- Could offer the waterform a porcupine-like affect where most attacks receive damage back to the attacker that do great damage and have a chance to poison.

- Depending on the forms natural defenses, say it has superior dodge/evasion while not inflated, while inflated, it switches to some dam redux but gains buoyancy so any major attacks have a chance to shoot the form out of the room.

Crunch: using their natural ability for crushing crustaceans and mollusks, can inflict boneshatter maladictions

Never the less... missed opportunity or no?

TJHuronMon 13-Aug-18 09:27 PM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71412, "Instead of Giant Blowfish"
In response to Reply #4

The next time some douchebag comes along with a notoriously douchy shifter they should give that person the quest form: Giant Blowhard.

The form would show a score of 25 intelligence when in fact it would operate at a 3 intelligence.

All damage against it would show damage verbs 1.5x what the actual damage is because everything else would be OP and unfair.

Every time you kill it there would be a global echo of a whiney bitch dying.

IshuliMon 13-Aug-18 11:47 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2147 posts
#71409, "RE: How is this not a tier 1 water form??"
In response to Reply #0

Because it's clearly overpowered.

(jk)

KstatidaSat 11-Aug-18 02:48 PM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71399, "It's also poisonous like hell"
In response to Reply #0

Because it eats all kind of ####

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71396 Previous topic | Next topic