Subject: "Master of Atemi Waza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71042
Show all folders

Assassin (Anonymous)Sat 23-Jun-18 02:24 AM
Charter member
#71042, "Master of Atemi Waza"

So I had some questions regarding Atemi Waza.

As far as I know of it, it's just a flat increase to hand to hand damage, correct? Is it supposed to be a decent boost, at least? I took it and haven't really noticed much change in my damage output, really.

any input from anyone who had it, or who knows more specifics on it would be nice.

Thanks in advance.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Matrik-Sat 23-Jun-18 04:29 PM
Member since 21st Feb 2018
73 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71044, "Techniques."
In response to Reply #0

Bonus to your unarmed and punching techniques. IE. Unarmed Defense and Backfist. Works better and more often respectively, I imagine.

It's a guess, but the more guessing you get that are wrong, the more likely you will get an immortal that feels the need to correct.

CalionSat 23-Jun-18 03:26 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#71043, "No personal experience, but..."
In response to Reply #0

I always thought it as a bonus to unarmed defense, and maybe additionally improving hth attacks as well (e.g. by making them land more likely). The help also mentions unarmed defense, though I guess that could just be a prereq at some % for the edge.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #71042 Previous topic | Next topic