Subject: "Marshal rally/marshal phalanx." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #70715
Show all folders

A champion. (Anonymous)Fri 04-May-18 01:19 PM
Charter member
#70715, "Marshal rally/marshal phalanx."

1. Right now marshal rally has no drawbacks, it increases the numbers of attacks by 2 and gives dr/hr/morale of you and your allies.

2. Right now marshal phalanx has no drawbacks, it increases your and your allies blocks and lets you parry for them.

3. Right now you can do both marshal rally and marshal phalanx the same time without any drawbacks, benefiting from them.

What i suggest is:
1. Cannot use marshal rally and marshal phalanx the same time, only one of two.
2. Make marshal rally increase the numbers of attacks by 2 and give dr/hr/morale for you and your allies, BUT decrease the ability to spin/dodge/parry/whatever for you and your allies. Not for much, but at least for a bit, let's say 20%.
3. Make marshal phalanx increase your and your alleis blocks and lets you parry for them, BUT decrease the number of attacks you and your allies do by let's say one.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

incognitoSat 05-May-18 03:09 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70727, "Not sure I agree"
In response to Reply #0

Is just make it so you can only have one kind of Marshall at a time. Which funnily enough is how I remembered it being.

Personally I found my elf Marshall (who had the only hope virtue -- still very nice) didn't tank that well until he's used fend or a marshall variant. Which isn't always possible if Igos is bashing you.

Your friend (Anonymous)Sat 05-May-18 04:05 AM
Charter member
#70728, "Let me translate all above for you."
In response to Reply #1

Obviously this is another 'successful char' with 100% PKR. Prior to delete it or get denied for leak of his own cheats the only point in the plan left - to prevent anybody else repeat or beat these numbers in future. Nothing else matters.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #70715 Previous topic | Next topic