Subject: "Talisman and Wands and Good Aligned Characters" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #70462
Show all folders

polmierWed 11-Apr-18 05:35 PM
Member since 21st Aug 2011
267 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70462, "Talisman and Wands and Good Aligned Characters"

I know of a talisman that is on a good aligned npc and I am a good aligned character.

Is there anything I can do request the talisman, the npc indicates I cannot see it as it appears to be flagged since it is an aura or shield talisman ?

Seems that I should be able to request it since I have no really roleplay way to kill this npc.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DestuviusWed 11-Apr-18 06:09 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70465, "By design"
In response to Reply #0

You can't see it to request it. It also prevents thieves from roaming around and just stealing them all the time as well. Welcome to one of the inconveniences of being a goodie and having request!

SertiusWed 11-Apr-18 11:52 PM
Member since 17th Nov 2008
360 posts
#70467, "Life sucks as is for a goodie"
In response to Reply #1

For a mage that can't get his sleek, it sucks double. Perhaps it's not the best design? Or you're hinting at some secret shortcut?

JormyrWed 11-Apr-18 11:58 PM
Member since 31st Dec 2014
419 posts
#70468, "This is not sleek wands."
In response to Reply #2

To my understanding, good align can never have sleeks on a good align mob. Similarly, something exists to prevent Tribunals from having to break Tribunal rules.

KstatidaThu 12-Apr-18 04:39 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70469, "In life, sometimes you just can't have something you wa..."
In response to Reply #2

Unless you're evil like me.

So just go get your sleek.

polmierThu 12-Apr-18 10:39 AM
Member since 21st Aug 2011
267 posts
#70473, "The item in question was a talisman. "
In response to Reply #2

The question was answered and promptly so I appreciate that a lot.

I do not love that one of my goto talismanss cannot be used by my first goodie in a long time, but I will make do and find something else.

Thanks,

Polmier

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #70462 Previous topic | Next topic