Subject: "Which is better against trip: Outcry of Steel or Harmon..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69774
Show all folders

Faceplant (Anonymous)Sat 20-Jan-18 05:34 PM
Charter member
#69774, "Which is better against trip: Outcry of Steel or Harmonious Equilibrium?"

And if there are two people tripping, would either make a difference?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DestuviusSat 20-Jan-18 07:09 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69775, "RE: Which is better against trip: Outcry of Steel or Ha..."
In response to Reply #0

If I am remembering correctly, Outcry will make trip less likely to land but it would still land for the full lag (but trip is super reliable anyways so it would probably be a bad choice to counter). Harmonious will make it so that you are lagged less for each successful trip.

If I was gonna pick a legacy purely to counter being tripped to death by 2 people I would select Harmonious. Especially since it will also offer some good benefit vs other lag affects like pincer or cranial.

RelioSat 20-Jan-18 07:15 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2014
246 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69776, "On Harmonius..."
In response to Reply #1

I took it once a while back and it sure seemed like I still ate bash and trip/cheap shot hard enough to be permalagged to death. What was I missing?

DestuviusSat 20-Jan-18 07:33 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
#69777, "RE: On Harmonius..."
In response to Reply #2

It was my experience that things with consistent lag were handled nicely with harmonious but bash, because of the variance on the lag it offers, was not.

I dont ever recall going up against cheapshot, but I would guess that 2 people tripping + cheapshot would still be a viable way to get lagged out even through harmonious.

Beront (Anonymous)Sun 21-Jan-18 01:02 AM
Charter member
#69780, "There is no any point to take that legacy right now"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Sun 21-Jan-18 01:13 AM

1) The lag problem in the code is not fixed yet. You can get one round lag or no lag at all on =old= laggings moves.

2) You can get permalagged from the throw, because of the bad code on this command, on edges and other things.

3) Cheap shot was fixed as well, search for qhcf logs, it doesn't permalag, it doesn't do anything good.

Right now you can't control the lag (and don't need see ==1== ).

Just wait till they fix their code. Sure, you can wait for ages for that. My suggestions, just take another legacy, like 200hp or damage reduction. It will work much better.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69774 Previous topic | Next topic