Subject: "Malleability questions" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69763
Show all folders

Not so flexible (Anonymous)Wed 17-Jan-18 05:19 PM
Charter member
#69763, "Malleability questions"

I have not been dodging a ton of attacks with malleability active, but my spell level is only so-so.

Is how frequently you dodge attacks spell % based? With a higher percentage, do you dodge more? I have not seen the spell go up in combat (like you do other defenses or as invoker touches do). Does it only go up with spell spam?

Thanks,
Trying to be more flexible!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

antaThu 18-Jan-18 09:22 AM
Member since 15th Feb 2017
24 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69768, "RE: Malleability questions"
In response to Reply #0

Stick to harden mode and you will be fine. You are muter, so pick up your fights and avoid odds when you are about to be perma lagged.
With malleability on you can't use harden skin or stone skin. so all you gonna have is you ABS plus protection and desensitize. I've noticed
that only body armor matters, feel free to experiment with sleeves/leggings too. Personally, I've found malleability too unreliable to use,
one round you could dodge like a God, and next round you eat all melee and die. Do not wish to disappoint you, but expect to become
a pure support class reaching a hero rank, neuro without level advantage is too unreliable to seal the kill, even fighting a char with poor
spell defense.

DestuviusWed 17-Jan-18 07:39 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69765, "Armor material goes a long way iirc"
In response to Reply #0

Metal/rigid armor materials make malleability less awesome. Pretty sure that is one of the lesser remembered variables with it.

Not so flexible (Anonymous)Wed 17-Jan-18 11:21 PM
Charter member
#69766, "Does this take armor slot into account like war priest?"
In response to Reply #2

I.e. does having rigid or metal armor on torso or legs have a greater adverse affect than say face? What about wrist wear, is there a distinction between a metal bracer vs a metal bracelet?

Spoon feed me! Just kidding, thanks for the advice thus far!

laxmanWed 17-Jan-18 07:30 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#69764, "RE: Malleability questions"
In response to Reply #0

More dex more better. As a human or halfie without despoil it’s not super effective. With a drow or Arial it’s better.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #69763 Previous topic | Next topic