Show all folders

Phelzhis (Anonymous)Sat 09-Sep-17 02:38 PM
Charter member
#68841, "Why is the battlefield thread locked?"
Edited on Sat 09-Sep-17 02:43 PM

I'll put here what I intended there.

For Lhydia (who I now gather is Jalim?):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA

Please apply that to every one of your posts about me, anywhere, at any time, as you literally get every single thing wrong. Which is, I guess, kind of impressive? Full 100% wrongness is not easy, but you do it. I guess congratulations for that?

Rahsael, religion stuff was top shelf. Fantastic. Recommend everyone to give it a try. And don't get disheartened if it takes a lot. The man puts in a ridiculous amount of effort into making it a great experience for you. He swore me to secrecy on virtually everything so I can't give any details, but it's all great and role played to perfection.

Battle stuff, not so much. And I don't know how much of this is you and just the imm staff generally so to any it applies, you really made some big mistakes. You come down and now say that villagers can't even fight their cabal enemies, and people get in trouble for fighting the empire or scarabs or anyone else who is currently warring with the village. But people go days and sometimes weeks without seeing a mage in their range. It's a cabal totally dedicated to fighting, and people join it for action as well as rp, and now you are saying you can't even engage in the pk half? Why would anyone who wants to have real pk opportunities join the cabal? Of course people should prioritize mages, but saying when there aren't any, or when the others are around and they are enemy cabals, you can't fight them? That is really counterproductive.

Also, and I'm pretty sure this really was you, Rahsael, on several occasions you say I don't have faith in you. Yeah, because every time it goes and I shouldn't have faith in you, just like the last time. A lot of setting up to fail in that regard. But like I said that was all about the cabal stuff.

Loved everyone in the village. And to clarify, with only Girrst (who has now outed himself as Jalim) as the single exception, I inducted every single applicant who finished an interview. The only ones (and there were only two) who didn't get inducted, were the ones who just up and walked away in the middle. That's on them. All the others got the exact same questions, all the others simply finished a 20 minute talk, and then got the full tour of the village. You're applying to a cabal you plan to spend your entire life in, but you can't take a little time to get interviewed? That's on you. It's your characters most important decision, and you can't just go through a talk? For rl 20 mins, when you plan to spend hundreds of hours with the char? That's on you. Every single applicant who simply answered the questions, even if they never answered in a way that was "perfect", got in. Every one. And once in, everyone was pretty happy. Ask Shaapa if you don't believe me.

Oh, and religion stuff had little to do with it. People just had to roleplay for 20 minutes. If you can't roleplay in a cabal interview for 20 minutes, too bad for you. I wanted as big a cabal as possible, and like I said, every one who applied got in except Girsst, and the two who just walked away.

Oh, about Girsst, he had 3 chances. You just kept making it worse. And Jormyr and I talked about it and he agreed by the way. Oh, and I have the log. Assassins can hide in eregion. I was with you guys for almost 50 ticks. I stood in the room and watched the ranger cast armor. I have the log. You can say all you want, I stood and watched and logged it. You got caught. Pretending here in a real life board about a game is a little pathetic. And one other thing. People had to get 1 rec, not 2. Ask any other villager. You keep just lying about ####. It's sad.

Been playing here about 2 years now (Shravthar was first) and there's a lot good but there's a lot bad. There's a lot of toxicity and people (Lhydia being a perfect example) who just make #### up and who decide they want to troll and create problems rather than live with actual facts, realize that what they are claiming are facts are opinions (and poorly sourced opinions), and things like that. People just start labeling people griefers for absolutely no reason other than that they just don't do what they want them to do.

And maybe even more unfortunately there's some of that with the imms too.

Anyway, not sure if I'll play again, a lot of this stuff makes it more a chore than a good time.

If some imm wants to put this on the battlefield, that's fine.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: Why is the battlefield thread locked?, Phelzhis (Anonymous), 10-Sep-17 11:23 AM, #12
Reply Side notes, TJHuron, 09-Sep-17 07:00 PM, #7
Reply Calling your bluff., Lhydia, 09-Sep-17 02:56 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Calling your bluff., Phelzhis (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 04:18 PM, #2
          Reply Yeah that was me., Lhydia, 09-Sep-17 04:50 PM, #3
               Reply RE: Yeah that was me., Phelzhis (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 05:06 PM, #4
                    Reply Eh., Lhydia, 09-Sep-17 05:17 PM, #5
                    Reply RE: Eh., Phelzhis (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 05:24 PM, #6
                         Reply RE: Eh., Jafel, 09-Sep-17 07:54 PM, #8
                              Reply Right. , Lhydia, 09-Sep-17 08:11 PM, #9
                    Reply Yep, same with Seltie., Seltie (Anonymous), 09-Sep-17 11:16 PM, #10
                         Reply Weird., Lhydia, 10-Sep-17 09:13 AM, #11
                              Reply RE: Weird., Seltie (Anonymous), 11-Sep-17 12:58 PM, #13
                                   Reply I was 3/4ths correct here., Lhydia, 11-Sep-17 01:51 PM, #14
                                        Reply RE: I was 3/4ths correct here., Seltie (Anonymous), 11-Sep-17 02:57 PM, #15

Phelzhis (Anonymous)Sun 10-Sep-17 11:23 AM
Charter member
#68865, "RE: Why is the battlefield thread locked?"
In response to Reply #0

By the way, it seems Stevers is pretending he played this character. Obviously he didn't. And if anyone actually believes that, I have some oil wells to sell you.

As for Lhydia again, please re-watch the clip I posted. My first mage kill wasn't Stever's char, it was weeks after I rolled, and, as usual, you're just a moronic troll who literally gets everything wrong. Always.

Please, go ahead and ask the imms. But remember, every time I say you're wrong and I"m right I am right. See the log. See Seltie. Etc.

TJHuronSat 09-Sep-17 07:00 PM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68852, "Side notes"
In response to Reply #0

Lochlan- whoever you are. That was a fine endorsement. It makes me want to give it a go sometime.

Thread - why did this thread get locked? Everything being discussed was somewhat relevant to the character. Very curious.

LhydiaSat 09-Sep-17 02:56 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2379 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68842, "Calling your bluff."
In response to Reply #0

I wasn't Girrst. Please post that log.

I was a dark-elf warrior who 'walked' away after being told he wouldn't be inducted within 30 minutes of meeting you. You wanted to 'grow the cabal' but the village gained and lost several applicants while you were 'growing the cabal' with its 5 members.

Love how you pretend not to know who is who on forums though.

It tickles my pickle that you are confusing me with someone else you ####ed over since it only happened to one person.

Phelzhis (Anonymous)Sat 09-Sep-17 04:18 PM
Charter member
#68843, "RE: Calling your bluff."
In response to Reply #1

Here you go, Zsivina.

<736hp 551m 387mv 10799tnl (20.01%)> wilderness 12 AM e
Along the Banks of the River

Zsivina is here.
Ozeriellen is here.
Murrkeis is here.

<736hp 551m 381mv 10799tnl (20.01%)> wilderness 12 AM sca all
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
An elven guard keeps watch, alert for signs of trouble.
An elven guard walks slowly here, watching for signs of trouble.

***** Range 2 *****
A dwarven merchant strides through here with his goods.

You scan south.
You scan east.
You scan west.
***** Range 2 *****
A clearly intoxicated elf sings comedic songs to entertain the others.
An elf sits here feasting and singing.
An elf wanders through here.

You scan up.
You scan down.

<736hp 551m 381mv 10799tnl (20.01%)> wilderness 12 AM where
People near you:
Zsivina Along the Banks of the River
(PK) Phelzhis Along the Banks of the River
Murrkeis Along the Banks of the River
Ozeriellen Along the Banks of the River

<736hp 551m 381mv 10799tnl (20.01%)> wilderness 12 AM
Murrkeis utters the words, 'abrazak'.

Murrkeis scans his surroundings.

<736hp 551m 381mv 10799tnl (20.01%)> wilderness 12 AM look
Along the Banks of the River
The plains are filled with bright flowers among the grasses which hum with
the sounds of insects. The plains stretch out in all directions with the
tall peaks of the mountains filling the northern horizon. The River
bubbles along directly to the east, preventing any passage in that direction.

Zsivina is here.
Ozeriellen is here.
Murrkeis is here.

Murrkeis leaves.

<736hp 551m 381mv 10799tnl (20.01%)> wilderness 12 AM sca all
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
An elven guard keeps watch, alert for signs of trouble.
An elven guard walks slowly here, watching for signs of trouble.

***** Range 2 *****
Zsivina is here.
Ozeriellen is here.
Murrkeis is here.
A dwarven merchant strides through here with his goods.

LhydiaSat 09-Sep-17 04:44 PM
2379 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68844, "Yeah that was me."
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Sat 09-Sep-17 04:50 PM

Still didn't have him casting armor anywhere in my sight though.

It certainly appears that way in this log.

Watch this though..

Phelzhis utters the words,'abrazak'.

Now you're casting spells.

This same thing happened to Girrst?

It really seemed like you were just trolling with the conversation before and after you claimed that happened including turning noreply on and off as well.

I guess I just don't get the point when you clearly needed the help.

Like...why even stalk a level 15 applicant instead of just talking to them?

Phelzhis (Anonymous)Sat 09-Sep-17 05:03 PM
Charter member
#68846, "RE: Yeah that was me."
In response to Reply #3
Edited on Sat 09-Sep-17 05:06 PM

No, it didn't happen with him. I don't remember who was who that far back, he sticks out because he never actually deleted.

I never troll. I don't care if you believe me or not. As for why I was following you, it was to try and give you yet another chance. But you ####ed that up, too. There were no mages to hunt, and applicants were always a priority, so I went and followed after you so I could think of some way to let you make up for your ####ty behavior. But then this happened. Which I have said all along.

Anytime you want to apologize, I'll be happy to accept.

As for clearly needing the help, that's why every single applicant who didn't just walk away, got in. You walked away. And whether you like it or not, the drillmaster of battle caught you in a group with someone casting. If you think you'd have done differently than I did, I think you're lying to yourself. No one was griefing you. You just screwed up. Several times.

And by the way, maybe remember this next time you decide to go badmouth people on the forums. You constantly talked #### about Phelzhis and that influenced people's thoughts, even though you were 100% wrong. And if you do, maybe consider you're wrong. Again.

LhydiaSat 09-Sep-17 05:15 PM
2379 posts
#68848, "Eh."
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Sat 09-Sep-17 05:17 PM

If you didn't doctor the log then sure, sorry for being mistaken and telling other people that was part of why you were a douche.

The ranger said he didn't cast the spell, the healer said the ranger didn't cast any spells, and I never witnessed the ranger cast a spell. All we had to go on was you saying you saw it with me trying to speak to you through hide/noreply throughout the process.

"Anyway, not sure if I'll play again, a lot of this stuff makes it more a chore than a good time."

lol

Phelzhis (Anonymous)Sat 09-Sep-17 05:24 PM
Charter member
#68849, "RE: Eh."
In response to Reply #5

Yes. What you do makes the game a chore and unfun. This episode is the perfect example.

And no, I didn't doctor any log. The fact that you could really think that is just more reason you should reevaluate yourself bud.

I suppose it might be possible for the imms to go back and look? I don't know if they keep logs like that but I'm fine with you asking, it happened just as I logged and posted it.

Every applicant, including you, was in, in my mind. It was theirs to lose. You lost it. Even with several chances. Sorry you aren't as great as you think you are.

Nothing more for me to say here so go ahead and have a sarcastic last word if you want.

JafelSat 09-Sep-17 07:54 PM
40 posts
#68853, "RE: Eh."
In response to Reply #6

You should really look in the mirror man. I was the other one that walked away. Why? Because you made the interview unfun and a chore. I've never met a leader so intent on being an asshole as you. I've had probably over 100 chars in battle over 20+ years and never once has someone irritated me the way you did. So I suppose I should say... well done? I realized I didn't want to be in a cabal with a leader that acted that way. So I cut my losses.

LhydiaSat 09-Sep-17 08:11 PM
2379 posts
#68857, "Right. "
In response to Reply #8

That was probably what I should have left it with to begin with. You're better at this than I am.

Seltie (Anonymous)Sat 09-Sep-17 11:16 PM
Charter member
#68862, "Yep, same with Seltie."
In response to Reply #4

nt

LhydiaSun 10-Sep-17 09:13 AM
2379 posts
#68863, "Weird."
In response to Reply #10

I didn't realize Seltie had purposefully screwed over applicants.

The armor spell was a small part of the process and just the last straw. I still didn't see it regardless.

If the guy wasn't super mega douche it wouldn't even have mattered.

Seltie (Anonymous)Mon 11-Sep-17 12:58 PM
Charter member
#68873, "RE: Weird."
In response to Reply #11

I can't speak to the drillmaster or your interactions with him. I was just agreeing that you can be more careful before you start running someone down on the forums, because you've are not always correct in your accusations.

LhydiaMon 11-Sep-17 01:51 PM
2379 posts
#68875, "I was 3/4ths correct here."
In response to Reply #13

Guy was a douche. The specifics of his douchebaggery were not limited to whether or not I saw a ranger I was with cast armor.

I mean...did you not notice his immediate ooc rant on forums at IMMs when they started enforcing village dogma when he wasn't? If he was a good leader he would have been commander weeks ago. Did you ever talk to him IC?

The jury is still out on whether or not you are Pro.

Seltie (Anonymous)Mon 11-Sep-17 02:57 PM
Charter member
#68877, "RE: I was 3/4ths correct here."
In response to Reply #14

I never saw the kill list of the RBW, so I do not know if he should have been reprimanded or not. He said they were enemies of the village.

I did not converse with the drillmaster enough to form an opinion on him.

I'm not Pro.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68841 Previous topic | Next topic