Subject: "Keep con deaths, remove crap HP gains when dying 100 ti..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68622
Show all folders

enyuuSat 22-Jul-17 05:20 PM
Member since 15th Apr 2005
155 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68622, "Keep con deaths, remove crap HP gains when dying 100 times while ranking as a noob. K thx~"

~

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JormyrSat 22-Jul-17 09:08 PM
Member since 31st Dec 2014
419 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#68626, "Already taken care of."
In response to Reply #0

Zulg did this like...five years ago. I couldn't find the original (broken) attempt, but here's Daevryn's working fix from like...four years ago.

http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=47&topic_id=91&mesg_id=91&listing_type=search

IIRC, your gains are based on like...(Current Con + racial max)/2 or something like that.

sleepySun 23-Jul-17 02:39 AM
Member since 24th Jul 2007
223 posts
#68627, "I miss Santa Zulg :( nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

enyuuMon 24-Jul-17 06:54 PM
Member since 15th Apr 2005
155 posts
#68639, "You done me proud CF~"
In response to Reply #1

~

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #68622 Previous topic | Next topic