Subject: "Transmuter guildguards" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #678
Show all folders

ZarklaMon 07-Apr-03 10:45 AM
Member since 25th Mar 2003
43 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#678, "Transmuter guildguards"

Parhaps transmuter guildguards are overpowered, I have not myself fought one recently, but have seen two people trying to break into a guild that are around levels 25-30, who have died very quickly. Far too quickly, in Darsylon. While they could have easily have killed other guildguards in Darsylon such as the warrior or thief. Parhaps it is somehow considered balanced, but I'd just thought I'd bring it up.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

incognitoMon 07-Apr-03 11:04 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#680, "how can a guildguard be overpowered!"
In response to Reply #0

No one makes you attack it.

ZepachuMon 07-Apr-03 10:53 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
223 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#679, "Well"
In response to Reply #0

Seeing as guildguards tend to reflect their guild (i.e. skills/spells) it would make sense that certain guild guards would beat down certain people easier.

I think you would need to point out the races/classes/equipment of the people involved in this to make an accurate assessment.

I'm not sure of it, but remember that this guild guard may get spells like slow and other softening type spells. Those things wreak havoc with a player's strength and quickly turn the tide.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #678 Previous topic | Next topic