Subject: "Call for Fort writings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #63664
Show all folders

AarnFri 27-May-16 10:49 AM
Member since 04th Feb 2005
566 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63664, "Call for Fort writings"

Hey everyone, now that I'm back looking around this dusty old Fort, I think the library in the Hall of Light needs some sprucing up.

I'm hoping someone might have some old material I can consider adding to it - maybe some sort of philosophizing written by a leader? Or alternatively, if you played an important Fort character in the past and want to submit something to me that they WOULD have written, had they been writing it while alive, I'll at least consider that too.

Anything deep or insightful will do, as long as it's about the Fort. You can email it to me, aarn@carrionfields.com.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TMNSFri 27-May-16 07:48 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#63668, "Glad you're back! NT"
In response to Reply #0

NT

N b MFri 27-May-16 05:18 PM
Member since 29th Sep 2005
444 posts
#63666, "You freaking rock"
In response to Reply #0

Glad to see you back!

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #63664 Previous topic | Next topic