Subject: "Wizlist - is it actual?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #62869
Show all folders

RFPMon 07-Mar-16 08:45 AM
Member since 17th Feb 2016
51 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62869, "Wizlist - is it actual?"

Hello.

Quick question: immortals online time is actual via wizlist command, or not being updated?

Can't catch up immortal that I seek for a week or so, though I'm praying in his recommended online time.

Thanks.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DestuviusMon 07-Mar-16 10:14 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#62870, "RE: Wizlist - is it actual?"
In response to Reply #0

Generally speaking, yes, the times listed on the wizlist are accurate for each immortal. Sometimes you can opt to try a note or an email to set something up (some immortals do not like this method though).

RFPMon 07-Mar-16 04:22 PM
Member since 17th Feb 2016
51 posts
#62874, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #1

Yes, did it before (note) and it worked. After a week of praying went that route. Now I wonder if this immportal is one of those who dislike this method *cringe*

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #62869 Previous topic | Next topic