Subject: "Why can't empowerment characters take the One Hand flaw..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #55358
Show all folders

Stumpy the Priest (Anonymous)Sun 25-May-14 06:14 AM
Charter member
#55358, "Why can't empowerment characters take the One Hand flaw?"

This seems like a really weird and specific restriction. Is there some kind of bad interaction with tattoos, or is it bugged out?

(I ran a few characters through the academy quickly - a healer, a paladin and a shaman didn't have it available at all, while a ranger and warrior did. All other variables were the same.)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynSun 25-May-14 02:02 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55363, "RE: Why can't empowerment characters take the One Hand ..."
In response to Reply #0

It's priced for characters who really lose out badly by giving up a hand.

If you want it on a character of a different class, you can pray and someone will probably be willing to give it to you, but you don't get anything for it.

ArtificialSun 25-May-14 02:24 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#55364, "Let it be stated for the record"
In response to Reply #2

That I am very upset that you changed the name of my flaw suggestion from Single-Handed, as in I defeated you single handedly, to One Hand.

Stompy the Preast (Anonymous)Mon 26-May-14 05:11 AM
Charter member
#55402, "RE: Why can't empowerment characters take the One Hand ..."
In response to Reply #2

I actually forgot you get a few edge points for flaws. I wasn't thinking about that at all, it was just part of the character concept.

I did try praying but nobody answered. Next time I roll him I'll give it another try, thank you

RayihnSun 25-May-14 06:33 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#55359, "D&D throwback"
In response to Reply #0

I believe it's based on the D&D rule of priest classes needing to hold their holy symbol.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #55358 Previous topic | Next topic