Subject: "REVAMP: Look Self" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #483
Show all folders

ZepachuSun 23-Mar-03 03:45 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
223 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#483, "REVAMP: Look Self"

Just something that I thought might be a little nifty... Currently you can "look self" and it is merely a combination of the "desc" and "eq" commands, one after another. Should you really be able to LOOK at yourself, though?

Maybe a nice flair would be if you couldn't look at yourself, and give area designers the ability to create mirrors that if you "look mirror" it would reflect your image and tada.

I know this is horribly unnecessary, but I think it would just be one of those things on CF that when you discover it you say to yourself... Woa, cool.

Zepaideagiver.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

QuiditusSun 23-Mar-03 11:00 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
56 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#485, "the sad thing is.."
In response to Reply #0

I had to re-read that 4 times before I understood what you were gettin at. bah I need more coffee. cool idea but I doubt it'll happen

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #483 Previous topic | Next topic