Subject: "Char Idea.... need one.." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #47253
Show all folders

WijkeMon 24-Sep-12 07:48 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
97 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#47253, "Char Idea.... need one.."

Im fresh out of character ideas. I think I just rolled three chars, got them to level 2 than was just like bleh. Orc doesnt sound appealing right now, so no orctober for me. I usually play evils, Im not that good at pk or chasing people down, and im mediocre at rp. The last part of which I want to get better at. I generally play mage classes bc well barrier and protections and rather appealing. Ive also done my fair share of rangers. Just did my first invoker over level 20, after twelve years or so of playing. So... I know a bit of a rant, but any ideas?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply a necro and give your special undead names and personal..., laxman, 25-Sep-12 09:45 AM, #4
Reply I had an idea to do something very similar nt, Artificial, 25-Sep-12 11:04 AM, #5
Reply Daev felar plainsrunner explorer reaver outlander nt, Tesline, 24-Sep-12 08:20 PM, #3
Reply Evil Outlander Healer n/t, Homard, 24-Sep-12 08:15 PM, #2
Reply Drunken master human assassin. nt, Artificial, 24-Sep-12 07:53 PM, #1
     Reply How have I missed THAT all my life? n/t, Stunna, 25-Sep-12 02:56 PM, #6

laxmanTue 25-Sep-12 09:45 AM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#47259, "a necro and give your special undead names and personal..."
In response to Reply #0

rp the hell using order <charmy> emote. You drag enough bodies to have all sorts of interesting things. Some of the special undead could be cool, like make the mummy warrior kind of like rocky and the ghuol could be like a crack head (except looking to get high on... BRAINS!!!)

ArtificialTue 25-Sep-12 11:04 AM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47262, "I had an idea to do something very similar nt"
In response to Reply #4

nt

TeslineMon 24-Sep-12 08:20 PM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47256, "Daev felar plainsrunner explorer reaver outlander nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

HomardMon 24-Sep-12 08:15 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
#47255, "Evil Outlander Healer n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

ArtificialMon 24-Sep-12 07:53 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#47254, "Drunken master human assassin. nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

StunnaTue 25-Sep-12 02:56 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#47263, "How have I missed THAT all my life? n/t"
In response to Reply #1

asdf

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #47253 Previous topic | Next topic