Subject: "Bard songs against cabalmates" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4647
Show all folders

crackedThu 27-May-04 06:10 PM
Member since 18th Apr 2004
5 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4647, "Bard songs against cabalmates"

I really think that there should be a command to toggle whether or not you want your offensive songs to hit cabalmates. For instance, if you're in Scion/Empire or even Battle and wish to settle a dispute with a fellow cabalmate. As a bard, I dont feel it completely fair that I can't kill a cabalmate that I would normally have killed if it was possible, seeing as I certainly cannot roundhouse anyone to death. It interferes with my(and I assume plenty of others) roleplay. Just an idea. Thanks.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

OdeliusThu 27-May-04 07:24 PM
Member since 26th Dec 2003
110 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4648, "RE: Bard songs against cabalmates"
In response to Reply #0

If there's already a "friendlyfire" switch as someone said, but only the Imms can toggle it (for the Rites and such), then I think they'd have already given it if they intended bards to be able to do so.

You dont stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #4647 Previous topic | Next topic