Subject: "A Coooookie Idea Perhaps..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #456
Show all folders

SeanarooThu 20-Mar-03 10:31 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#456, "A Coooookie Idea Perhaps..."

Just a brainfart... but what about this?

Idea:
CF-Retro

Wouldn't it be cool if there as a server set up with CF at the dawn of the third age, or just shortly after perhaps? Heck maybe even earlier. It could be set up just as it was, though the machanics could be cleaned up and so on.. I know it sorta touches that in the "Past" but mean heck it would be cool for the "old schoolers" and neat for newer folks too I'm sure. You could then have a difficult quest or unique item to get sent, or better yet to send someone you don't want around anymore, back in time! The P-File could get migrated over to the server and blamo, you're a dwarf paladin in New Thalos getting rocked on by a Dwarf Invoker :0P I dunno, just something that popped in my head.

Guess I've been listening to too much retro 80's music these days.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HazeThu 20-Mar-03 11:11 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
7 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#462, "RE: A Coooookie Idea Perhaps..."
In response to Reply #0

Wouldn't this just reduce the amount of players playing on the "real" server at any time? Since most of the time during the day there are less than 50 players on, it would make the world seem even less populated.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #456 Previous topic | Next topic