Subject: "Two thoughts For ConfusedBard on the bug board" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #414
Show all folders

TheerklaSun 16-Mar-03 11:10 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#414, "Two thoughts For ConfusedBard on the bug board"

---Second question, before this I had him slept and tried to sing reveal to show himself, I don't think this is a bug but still it would be so much more usefull against all the damned assassins and such that attack bards just to perfect assassinate. I've been told bards are good at sleeping and maledicting which I can do, but then I gotta wait for them to wake up before I can start combat (thus getting slammed by all their cabal/group friends)

Greensleeves limits their friends ability to aid by hampering the lines of communication.

Scrolls & Staves are your friends until you have fiend, they are one of the best ways to get a slept assassin or thief out of hiding. Find any area attack scroll or staff, even if it's really weak it will do the trick.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AstillianSun 16-Mar-03 02:06 PM
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#415, "A few more thoughts..."
In response to Reply #0

there are also some pills and potions that you can buy that faerie fog that are even sold in stores in most major cities.

XandryaMon 17-Mar-03 12:33 PM
35 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#430, " Another tip"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Mon 17-Mar-03 12:37 PM

If you are really bad at PKing and want to avoid fights, or if you just want to avoid the thieves and assassins to some extent, then you may want to stay away from the guildhall in Galadon. I've noticed that thieves and assassins like to hang out upstairs or in the common room just for the opportunity to attack bards as they leave the guild. Find somewhere else to practice and rehearse.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #414 Previous topic | Next topic